A New Beginning

Prologue

I was sitting in the waiting room outside my alpha's office now for over 20 minutes now. He had called me to the pack house suddenly. I've never directly spoken to the alpha John before; my father had always done it for me.

'Lucinda we bare ready for you' alpha said through the pack mind link. Trembling I stood up and walk the five steps between the chair I was sitting in and the door to his office. When I opened the door I took in the rather large office. Alpha John was sitting behind a large oak desk. Alpha John was a handsome man. Every woman in the pack seemed to have some sort of lust for him. I personally thought he was too cocky for my tastes. He motioned for me to sit across from him in one of the empty chairs, that's when I noticed he wasn't alone.

A short well built man was sitting across from him. I took the chair next to him and introduced myself to him. "Hello, I'm Lucinda Price." I extended my hand for him to shake. He ignored it and turned to look at alpha John and said "She will do." He stood and extended his hand out to Alpha John and said "Pleasure doing business with you John I will have you lycan army ready for you in the next 18-20 years."

"I hope so Lukas I've been waiting 10 years to take over the Lycan world and now that you have all the females you will need to breed me an army. I'll see you soon Lukas." Alpha John said, my jaw dropped. The man alpha John called Lukas grabbed my arm and yanked me out of my seat and started dragging me out of the office.

Not knowing what to do I turned to alpha John and said "Don't let him take me. Please don't do this alpha John!" I choked back a sob at the end. He didn't even look at me he was already reading something.