Chapter 11

Hey you. Yeah you. Just letting you know that there is sexual content in this chapter. So if you can’t handle it find a different book to read, cause I love sex and it will be in any book I write so stay, go I don’t care. But I guess if you like my story that much you won’t miss out on too much if you skip this chapter, well you would miss out on some amazing sex!

I slept all the way through the night and a little into the morning. When I opened my eyes my head was resting on Jakes chest. When I looked up at him he was looking down at me with a sad pained expression.

“Good morning” I said giving him a sheepish smile.

“Good morning” he said not returning the smile.

“What time is it?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“About ten in the morning” he answered.

“Want to go get some breakfast?” I asked and as soon as the words left my mouth he was out of the bed finding him and me some cloths. He tossed some jeans at me and then a t-shirt. I crawled out of bed and walked over to my undergarment drawer and pulled a bra and underwear. Not caring that Jake is in the room I pulled off the basket ball shorts gave me yesterday and pulled on the underwear I picked out. Then I shimmied into the jeans Jake gave me. When I pulled my shirt off, not caring I would be topless in front of Jake, he let out a lust filled growl that had my wolf purring.

Wait since when did my wolf become Jake’s number one fan?   

‘Since I realized we will be happier and safer here with Jake’ she quipped.

‘mhmm now that’s the best thing I have heard in days. I love that boy’s ass.’ I replied.

‘You are not the only one sister!’ my wolf purred out.

Standing there in only jeans I took in what Jake put on. He is wearing dark jeans with a black t-shirt. The jeans hung low on his hips and the t-shirt clung to his sculpted body. When I was done checking him out I looked up to his face, his eyes are black as night telling me his wolf is at the surface.

“Or we could stay in?” added to my earlier statement but this time my tone was lust filled. I took the couple steps between us but still left a foot of space between us. “So?” I asked looking up at him through my eye lashes.

He cocked his head to the right. “What do you prefer?” he was fighting an internal battle between him and his wolf; I could see it in his eyes.

“Whatever our wolves want, and mine wants you.” I said boldly.

“I thought –gulp- you were hungry.” He said nervously.

“I’m not hungry for food anymore.” I said in a low seductive voice. Woo where is this boldness coming from? With that I took that one step that separated us and crashed my lips on his. He responded immediately and took control of the kiss. He quickly ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. He tastes so sweet, like caramel.

With our tongues mingling I didn’t notice when his hands slipped down to the back of my thighs, but before I realized what was happening he had my legs wrapped around his waist.

I had to break the kiss to breath and when I did Jake started kissing my neck. Sucking in a deep breath as his kisses came in contact with his mark. I grabbed the front of his shirt and started to tug on it, I want it off of him, now! Catching on to what I want he stopped the assault on my neck and pulled his shirt off. After it was off he crashed his lips back onto mine. While he was busy exploring my mouth I was busy exploring the amazing things people called abs. I giggled into his mouth. He pulled back and asked “what?” he looked so cute with that confused look on his face. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down on mine, he growled with excitement causing me to grind my core against his very excited manhood. His hands went to my hips in encouragement to keep going and I did.