Chapter 6

When I woke up I found myself wrapped in Jake’s arms. He was looking at me with concern. He let me sit up, while I rubbed my eyes I asked “What happened?” I was really confused and my wolf was really worked up.

“You fainted.” He said. “Kelly gave you some fluids and she wants you to eat. She doesn’t care if I have to force you to eat.”

“Jake I have a reason for not eating and I will not eat. I don’t care if it kills me.” I said determined.

Before Jake could protest my wolf finally spoke up ‘Lukas and John are here’. I shot out of bed like it was on fire, all the blood ran out of my face.

“Lucy what is wrong?” confusion was written all over his face. He got out to bed and he wrapped his arms around me. Warmth filled my body. My wolf growled ‘don’t get to close to him he is already in enough danger.’

“N-n-n-noth –thing.” Was all I could choke out.

“Are you sure you look like you’re going to pass out again?” his embrace tightened, and when he did I relaxed into his arms and wrapped mine around him. I don’t care how long Lukas and John are staying I am not leaving this boy’s side.

“Yeah I just need to shower. Will you wait for me?” if he wasn’t going to wait then I wasn’t going to shower and that was final. “To make sure I don’t faint in the shower.” I added so he would get the wrong idea.

“Yeah I’ll stay.” My heart leapt for joy. “Maybe you should eat first.” I frowned at his words. If I ate I would surely get pregnant, werewolf fetuses were strong and could survive off little.

I pulled away from him but kept my arms around him. He was reluctant to let me pull away. “Jake if I eat this” I pointed between him and myself “won’t work.”

His eyebrows pulled together “Why?”

“Please just trust me. Please Jake.” I pleaded with him. With that he dropped it and waited for me to take a shower. The door was left open but he remained in the bedroom.

While I was getting dressed in the shower with the curtain closed Jake called to me “Lucy Jared want to talk to me I’ll be right back.”

He was already walking away when what he said registered I was out of the shower and about to go after him but it was too late Lukas was already standing in the door way. “That was quite the show you put on earlier.” He purred.

I let my wolf take over, she didn’t shift but she had complete control. She growled.

“I heard you’re not eating again Lucinda, don’t you want to have my pup?” he cocked his head to the side waiting for me to answer. 

“I’d rather die than have your pup you piece of shit!” my wolf snarled.

Before I had a chance to even blink he was in my face. His hand wrapped in my hair and he pulled me so he could whisper in my ear “You will carry my pups and you will be coming home with me. You won’t put up a fight either because I will kill your pup of a mate. You deserve a real man.” Before I knew what was happening he pulled his knee up and my face down at the same time smashing them together. He pushed me to the ground and walked out of the bathroom. I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of me screaming out in pain. Once I knew he was out of the room my whimpers escaped my lips. My cheek bone was shattered.

I was about to get up when Jake came into the room. When he looked in the bathroom and saw me he freaked. “Lucy what happened!?!?!?” he almost shrieked.

“I fell.” I wasn’t about to tell him what happened. Then he would die sooner than later. I needed it to be later; it would give me a chance to fix this.