Chapter 23

It’s my parent’s 19th wedding anniversary!!!!!! So this chapter is for them and the love they have for each other. (Even tho it was a shot gun wedding lol) 8/27/13

I hate how my sister and I are completely opposite. It makes being her friend really hard. All I want is for us to get along, but I don’t think it will ever happen.

This is a warning there is RATED R-CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER you have been warned.

Also not edited

I got dressed while Jake made me some real food. He brought me a hamburger and French fries I ate them while he found us something to do while we wait for Jared to come back from his trip. Finally he came with a game called battle ship. He explained the game to me before he gave me one of the game boards. I quickly set up my ships and waited for him to be ready.

“Do you want to go first or should I?” he asked.

“You can go.”  I glanced at a passed out Kelly. She was sprawled out on the hallway floor snoring heavily.

“E5” he called.

“Miss, C4” I answered.

“Damn it, hit, A2” he shook his head.

I fist pumped in the air “YES! Miss and C5.” It went on like this for hours. We played around 25 different rounds of battle ship. I won 13 of them. He brought me snacks and dotted on me like I was deathly sick. It was starting to get late and Jake was trying to convince me to get some sleep but I wasn’t having it.

“You need your rest Lucy” he explained.

“I don’t want to sleep, not until we hear from Jared.” I protested.

Kelly snored really loud in the back ground. She hasn’t moved since she passed out on the floor.

“I promise to wake you up if Jared calls okay?”

“But…” I start to complain but he cuts me off.

“No buts Lucy you need your rest, if this lead turns out to be the real deal then you want to be at your best to bring Lukas to his knees.” Jake told me sternly.

“Fine but if he calls and you don’t wake me up I’m going to cut your balls off.”

He laughed “You know you love them.”

“Your right, can you go get me something to sleep in?” I asked him sheepishly, I didn’t really have clothing to sleep in, I was wearing jeans and a tank top.

“Yeah I’ll be right back.” He gave me a toothy grin before he turned and went down the hallway. If there wasn’t a cage door between us I would have jumped his bones right then and there. Tightness filled my abdomen. ‘Our heat is starting.’ My wolf whispered.

‘What do we do?’ I asked her.

‘I’d say have our way with our mate but he is out there and we are in here.’ She said sadly. The tightness in my abdomen got worse, almost to the point of being painful. Jared needed to come home and now! ‘Call for our mate he will know what to do.’

“Jake!” I called out.

“Yeah?” he called back from somewhere down the hall.

“Hurry please! I need you!” the last part came out sounding needy. But I am in need and I need him and now.

“Huh? What do you need?” he asked walking up to the door looking at a shirt in his hands. I ran up to the cage door and grabbed the collar and his shirt and pulled him up against the bars. The shirt he was holding fell to the ground.