3

"Aye (y/n/n) (nicname) , I'd like to introduce a friend of mine" I looked down to see two round green orbs looking at me from below.

And next to him was a boy with freckles and and a weird haircut. He was smiling but slightly shaking.

"This is Marco! He's very friendly so please try not to scare him"

I lifted my hand and put it Palm up on the ground and signalled both humans to stand on my Hand.
Eren jumped on and dragged a hesitant Marco behind him.

When they were sat down comfortably on my hand I lifted them up directly in front of my face, smiling.

"Fr...ie..nnd" I squinted trying to make it sound like a proper word

"Friend" I started laughing when I said it properly

"H-hey (y/n)?" Marco stuttered standing up

I nodded at him

"I'm sorry for standing against you with Heichous squad and calling you a monster" he looked down shamefully

I brought my hand up near his head and patted it, slowly stroking it making him flinch then relax.
After I was done and pulled away he blushed and hid his face within his small palms.

We continued to sit together- them on my shoulder and me on the grass- ponying out different star picture things

A loud roar of laughter was heard from behind me, so I looked back and saw everyone huddling together around the fire laughing and eating their dinner.
I smiled until I noticed Captain Levi wasn't there.
I scanned the surrounding area starting to get worried when I couldn't see him anywhere.
My eyes were shooting everywhere trying to get a glimpse of my small friend.. That doesn't recognise me.

"What's up (f/n)?" Eren asked looking at you worriedly

"L..ev.i?" I sound out looking around more.

"Oh um he's up there" he said pointing up at a large tree a few metres away from us.

I watched Levi silently, looking at the pained look on his face as he was staring out into the distance.

I hummed and placed Eren and Marco on the ground beside me as I got up to walk to Captain.
"Lev..I" I said

He turned around making his signature Tch sound before asking what I wanted.
I shrugged and sat on the ground next to the tree he was sitting in.

"Ar..e yo...u..ok?" I question looking at him
"Tch. No brat. I am not 'okay' and it's not helping that you remind me of my friend that went missing years ago" he glared at me.

"I..sorry" I whimpered tearing up. If only I could tell him.

He didn't respond. Just looked at me seeing me on the verge of crying. He felt a pang of sympathy but quickly stopped himself for feeling sorry for this giant creature beside him.

"Well (f/n) I'm going to sleep now. You better be up by sunrise tomorrow so we can get traveling to that old building to re build" Levi said jumping down from the tree
But you caught him mid air.
"Stay" you asked
And lied down putting him at your neck like you did with Eren the night you saved him.
"Tch whatever... Brat" he said and lied down covering himself with your hair to keep himself warm.

Erwin watched from afar, having an idea of who you are. You acted just like her. Looked very similar. But Titan like. And in a Way sounded like her.
He smiled and slept as well.
Everyone slept.

//::// morning //:://
You opened your eyes seeing all the soldiers rushing around shouting things at each other
Jean saw you awake and rushed to you asking if you knew where Levi was.

You nodded and pointed to your neck.
His eyes widened getting the wrong idea that you ate him.
"W-what?" He asked looking wide eyed at you.
You rolled your eyes shrugging your left shoulder where Levi was sleeping

He sat up and said "Tch what brat"
Then looked and saw all his soldiers staring at him in shock that he got that close to a Titan after what happened with his friends.

"What the fuck are you all looking at. Get back to packing everything. Get on your horses and let's go" he said zipping down from me

///

We were currently walking through the open fields and in the direction of the broken building. I don't know how this is going to get them to trust me but it will apparently.
"(F/n) !! There are three Titans up ahead! Go and get them!" Erwin shouted from the front of the group.
With a nod of my head I went after them.

I will continue next time bahah. I'm tired xc