20

//most people didn't want the baby so I'll make some thing happen//

It's been a half hour since I've told levi the news about me.
I should've known this would happen.
I got up off the grass and started heading towards my dorm, maybe I'll forget about this if I sleep?
I walked across the Rocky and dusty streets, finally making it to the little wooden dorm that I've grown fond of.
I opened the door only to see levi sleeping in my bed and cautious looking girl soldiers huddled in the corner staring wide eyed at their captain.
"Umm...if you don't mind, could I have some privacy for a minute?" I asked them
They nodded as ran out.
Sighing, I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge, stroking some of levis raven hair out if his face.
He stirred a little and began opening his eyes.
He smiled a little but that quickly faded as he sat up and looked down at my stomach.
"I understand that you don't want this levi... And there's nothing much I can do about that... I understand that you might leave me bu-"
Levi cut me off with a hug.
"I wouldn't leave you y/n. I'm sorry I went away before, I was shocked and scared. I don't want the possibility of having to lose another loved one. Especially after what happened with Isabel and Farlan all those years ago"
He whispers into my neck.
I smile and kissed his cheek promising that he won't loose anyone.
/// time skip///
It's been a couple of days and the news got around, I've been getting little gifts here and there and a few "congrats"
I'm unable to go out on expeditions, but I can still join in with the whole "who's the colossal and armoured titan?" Case.
And that's exactly what were doing now.
A couple of men from the Military Police are leading us down the stairs to the dungeon where they're keeping the now fully conscious Annie Leonhart
Hanji was the first to enter with her unusual serious face
"Annie, we need you to tell us some information"
Haji ordered making Annie look up
She quietly nodded, glaring with her cold eyes.

"Who are the other two titans?"

"I don't kno-"

"You know exactly what we're talking about,Brat! And you know who it is, so spit it out" Levi cut her off with his annoyed voice.
Annie remained quiet for quiet some time before Ackerman decided enough was enough as marched over to where Annie was seated, grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed her face into her concrete bed.
With a loud groan she yelled "alright alright I'll tell you! Just let go you bastard!"

He let her go and stood back a bit.
Annie looked down so her hair fanned her pale face and whispered out "it's.....it's Reiner and bert-"
"THEM?!" Hanji shouted

We all looked at her weirdly as Annie nodded as said her unheard sorries to her two friends.

I marched out of the dungeon and walked quickly up the steps without anyone noticing. I was going to find those two boys.
I looked in their dorms, in the dining hall, on the training fields and so on.
'Where the hell are they' I thought to myself.
As if a coincidence, I heard Reiner laughing, I swung around to see him a few metres away with his brown haired friend by his side.

I walked up to them and glared
"I know what you are"

The strongly built blonde male stood threateningly close to me and growled out "and what exactly do you mean?"

"You Reiner... Are the Armoured Titan...and you...are the colossal" I whispered out with a 'I win' face.

They went wide eyed and tried to run away, but I grabbed his shoulder, he obviously felt threatened at the moment so he ripped out his titan slaying sword and pointed it at my stomach.
It seems as if everything went in slow motion- because the next thing I know... I felt an unbearable pain in my stomach
I looked down seeing reiners sword impaled through
"Reiner!" His brown friend yelled
"Y/N!!! NO!" I heard levis distressed voice as my vision went blurry.