19

Hanji and I finally got to her office and she let us in by using a key which was stored in her boot.
Don't ask. She's just weird.

"Okay y/n right this way!" She exclaimed and walked me over to a examination bed
She told me she's going to run a couple of tests to get the clearest result possible.
She turned around, opening and shuffling things around in her draw. She turned to me and snapped rubber gloves onto her hands.
"Let's start!"

Levis POV
I walked with Jaeger towards the mess Hall.
"So..." Eren started, trying to cut the awkward silence
I hummed showing him I was listening
"You and y/n aye?" I looked at him and raised a brow. When he looked I turned my head back straight
"What about us?"
"You two.. Got it on yet?"
I snapped my head to him with a faint blush on my cheeks
"Not now brat!"
I snapped
"Okay. We'll talk about it later then, sir!" He had a cheeky smile on his face
I turned my body towards him and raised my leg kicking into a horse water troph that just got filled up.
He gasped and layed back in the water, swiping his now wet hair out of his eyes
"Or never sir! That's fine too" he yelled after me.
"Tch"
I started walking to Hanjis office to see what her and my Love are doing.

Hanjis POV {OOOOOH!}

"Okay y/n ! Just a couple more minutes and the results should be ready!" I beamed and sat on a spinny chair, spinning around waiting for the results to finish.

Something beeped telling me it's ready.
I snatched it up and looked at the results
"....oh..my..GOSH Y/N! LOOK LOOK LOOK!" I practically jumped on her and shoved it in her face.
She read over it carefully and snapped her hand over her mouth.

Y/n pov

I snapped my hand over my mouth taking in a shaky breath.
"Hanji...I ... I can't be" I sobbed.

She patted my back when a knock came from her door.
Hanji opened it and pulled the person inside.
"Levi! You'll never believe it!!! Y/n is-"
"Hanji!!" I yelled before she splattered out this shocking news"

Levi pushed the Titan crazed woman into the floor making her pout as he walked to me and sat on the bed beside my body.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with a hint of worry in his monotone expression
"Can I tell you somewhere more....private" I say shakily grabbing his hand

He nodded and got up, taking me with him.
Levi asked if I could walk and I nodded so I thanked Hanji for her help and walked outside with Levi.

We walked onto a grassy field and sat down- Levi forgetting about his ocd for a minute to hear my news.
"You promise you won't ... Leave me" I whispered looking down.
He grabbed my chin with his rough skin making me look up.

"Nothing could make me leave you..nothing because I just got you back not long ago"
I took in a shaky breath and avoided his eye contact.
"Levi.. I'm.. P-pregnant"
I held my breath and looked at him.
He let go and stood up.
"I need some time...I..ill talk to you later y/n" he rubbed his face and walked away
"Levi?!" I yelled after him.
When I knew for sure he wouldn't come back right now.
I looked up and let out a couple of tears.
I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it with my left hand where my soon-to-be baby bump will be.
Please don't leave me Levi, I love you.

A/n // ooooo so you're pregnant now ? Congrats!

{if you don't want your character to continue getting pregnant then comment that and I'll make sure something happens and you lose the baby haha} <~~ cri.

There's probably only going to be three or four more chapters.
I might make a SEQUAL. You never know. So yeah haha