21

Levi:
I noticed y/n was gone from the jail where Annie was kept, I nudged Hanji and asked where she was.
Hanji shrugged and went wide eyed when we heard a scream.
Her scream.
I ran out of the building where the jail was and outside, screaming y/n when I saw Reiner impaling her stomach.
No.
No.
No.
I ran towards them as fast as I could and punched Reiner straight across the jaw sending him to the ground. I yelled at a few Military Police who were wandering around to get ahold of them before they triggered their transformations.
While they were cuffing them, I bent down beside y/n, tearing up as I saw her breathing heavily with the sword still stuck deep in her middle stomach.
She was crying and breathing heavily.
"This will hurt for a minute...or more" I whispered
I grabbed the handle if the weapon and pulled it out making y/n cough up blood.
"Shit, stay awake okay?" I caressed her cheek. Her eyes started closing and she let out a soft smile.
I panicked and started picking her up and screaming for Hanji.
I picked y/n up fully and started sprinting to shitty-Glasses office. Hopefully she was back from visiting Annie.
I knocked rapidly on her door and slammed it open, making a half sleeping Hanji flinched awake. She saw y/n and shot up getting the examination bed ready and motioned for me to put an unconscious y/n on there.

She asked me to step out while she did surgery.

///

I stood up when I heard the door creak open slightly.. I looked to see a teary eyed Hanji.
I grew extremely worried and smacked my hands into her shoulders.
"What happened?! Tell me!"
"Levi.. Oh Levi! I-I'm sorry!! Y/n...she...you lost the baby..I-it must of happened when.. She got stabbed" she cried into her hands.
I stood still. Unmoving. What?
I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her tight which startled her. I mean.. Who am I to usually hug people. Oh wait I've became softer ever since I've reunited with y/n.

I let go and walked inside sitting beside a still sleeping (h/l) (h/c) girl.

YOUR POV
I stirred and started fluttering my eyelids open. They were heavy. It felt as if I've been sleeping forever.
I looked beside me to see a sleeping Levi.
I slightly tapped his shoulder making him lift his head and look me dead in the eye before he jumped me into a hug, crying into my shoulder.
"Y-y/n it's the baby! We-"
"I know Levi..I know we lost it.. I'm sorry" I weakly smiled and ran a hand through his hair, relaxing him.
"Y/n I wanted a family with you.. I wanted you to be a mum and me to be a dad! I love you so much. Do you know how worried I was about you? I thought I lost you for a while there" he whispered.
"I love you too, Levi"

//// 3RD PERSON////

It's been a couple of months since y/n's miscarriage. Things have gone back to normal with the exception of Annie and her two other friends being kept under heavy watch over with chains keeping them locked to beds.
The military police and survey corps have yet to decide what their fate should be- make them useful or execute them for all the deaths they have caused.
Levi is thinking about proposing to the love of his life soon.
Oh! Did you know that in a time as short as a month they have killed off a little over half of the Titans population {except for Y/n and Eren}
Everything turned out just great in the end.