18

"Hello Collosal" I sneered and started walking towards it. The closer I got, the faster I got.
By the time I was halfway there, I was sprinting.
Citizens watched me with hope in their eyes... I continued running and brought my hand up to my mouth biting down setting off my shifting.
People screamed as they saw me change into my 20m Titan.
(A/n: while this is happening I can just imagine a band in the background playing the Attack On Titan opening song)
I roared and let my (h/l) (h/c) fly behind me as I ran and jumped over building, steering clear of people.
I heard another roar on my way and looked right to where it was coming from. To my relief it was Erens Titan coming to help me.
We ran side by side, we stopped when a giant gush of wind came rushing through. Oh no... The Colossal blew a hole in the wall.

I looked at eren and saw him starting to get his rage on.
'Good. He'll need it' I thought.
I nudged him and nodded forwards telling him we should go.

We ran again and killed any Titans that were coming through the hole.
"E-eren stay H-here" I stuttered out to him.
He gave me a confused look but did it nonetheless.
I ran through the broken wall and started slaughtering the Titans one by one before they could get through the gate.
In no way would my Titan form be effective against that 50m monster. I'm like a bug compared to it, so I'm going to kill as many as I can here as possible before I try something I've never tried before.... It might not work but hopefully it will.
////////
It's been around twenty minutes of killing all these Titans, and I can hear the yells and screams of people inside the wall. I hope they're okay.

I turned towards the colossal Titan and looked dead in its eyes. This is it y/n. Now or never.
I looked at the soldiers all fighting around it. Trying to kill it.
I saw Mikasa and got her attention by roaring.
She knew what I wanted, we've been prepared for this without practicing.
I started running while she started grappling towards me.
I jumped off of the Titan Infront of me, and jumped to a good height.
While in mid air, I ripped myself out of my Titan form and waited a few seconds before my human self became conscious, it was then Mikasa came down and nodded at me, I grabbed onto her feet and she swung up doing a flip- halfway through that flip I let go and turned mid air, catching one of Mikasas blades in my hand and doing the famous Levi Spin thing towards the Titans nape.
This time. I will get you.
I got close to the nape and did a fighting scream.
As soon as my blade pierced it's skin, it disappeared.

"DAM IT!!" I screamed feeling myself falling.
I felt myself being catched and looked up seeing Levi.
I smiled gently and hugged into him, feeling the wind blowing through my hair. We got on top of the wall and he set me down.
"You got close there y/n. That brats just too pussy to stay and fight"
I laughed at Levi's remark and remembered Eren.
I ran to the edge of the wall and looked seeing Mikasa and Armin slaying all the Titans on ground level
"What are they doing?" I asked desperately to Levi
"You'll see....Brat" he whispers

I rolled my eyes and watching some more. Out of the corner of my eye I saw A large Boulder floating? Oh wait, no! That's Eren with a huge ass rock on his back!
Walking eagerly through all the rotting Titan corpses, he let out a large roar and slammed the rock against the wall, sealing up the hole.

His Titan lost consciousness, causing Mikasa and Armin to run up to him and start digging him out.
"Oh no! Watch out!" I yelled seeing two Titans approaching from behind them
Levi Tch'ed and dropped down. Cleanly cutting both of them and killing them.
He landed with his back facing the other soldiers who have a now conscious Eren.

I started feeling funny again, my stomach was feeling weird...nauseous... Yeah.
Hanji happened to be nearby and rushed to me giving me a concerned look
"Y/n! Are you okay?"
I went to nod when I bent over, holding my stomach and vomited.
Hanji gasped and game over holding my hair and rubbing my back.
"There.there. Hey, come to my office I might have something that can help you" she said carrying my since I'm "sick" and have no 3DM gear.
Levi watched Hanji fly away with y/n and tched feeling sorry for her being stuck with Hanji.

Levi continued helping The three cadets.

A/n
This sucks xD
I'm running out of stuff to do.
So sadly this book is only going to have a few more chapters