14

this picture is totally irrelevant

this picture is totally irrelevant. But I laughed so hard that tears started coming out. "I swear to god"

Anyways.

YOUR POV//

Annie continued to scream out as steam started eating away at the destroyed parts of her face. My once (h/l) (H/c) was now simply long flowing flames, to match the fierce look in my eyes.
Annie managed to twist us around and hardened her fist sending it flying through my jaw, leaving it hanging lowly looking like I'm continuously shocked.
She pushed me off her and got up running towards the deeper parts of the forest, wiping out a few more soldiers on the way.
I got up and started storming after her, when I was chasing her, I heard more than one set of wires zooming all around me, looking to one side I noticed Commander Erwin looking at me and smiling before getting serious and drawing his blades glaring straight forwards to the female Titan we knew as our local and not so friendly Annie.
I looked to the other side of me and saw an extremely pissed off Levi... He already had his twin blades out, he looked at me for a moment and his eyes softened, before looking forwards and looking emotionless again.
I too, looked forwards and roared out again, this time, going full speed ahead and grabbing onto The female Titan keeping her in place while Erwin takes the first move and slices down Her arm (a/n never in the anime have I seen him fight a Titan?)

Seconds later Levi takes his turn and zoom around her body, stabbing and slicing, both Erwin and Levi made sure to cut all her muscles so she couldn't transform.
I pushed her onto the ground and straddled her back, punching everywhere with so much force that her arms flew off.
I held my hand on the back of her head, keeping it in place as I lean down and open my mouth wide on her nape everyone was yelling at me telling me to stop but I was to far gone to stop now.
I ripped out her nape, seeing her laying in there unconscious. What caught my attention was the fact she was crying.
"What's going on" I heard Hanji say to her squad or much rather, herself.
All of a sudden, blue light started coming out from everywhere and we started fusing together, I was beyond scared, I had no idea how this was happening. It was so hot, it was burning my skin.
I felt hooked wires hook into my neck as I closed my eyes knowing what was coming.

Levis POV//

I sliced through her nape, seeing her scared face as they were melting together for some unknown reason.

When I got my (y/n) out of the decomposing Titan body, Tch disgusting, I held her bridal style and walked over to the test or our team, seeing them crowded around the female Titans body. Huh?

So I too, walked over there and saw it was in fact Annie. Hmm. Who woulda thought a girl with a bitch face like this could have been something so lethal.

(A/n forgive me I love Annie. It's just Levis... Levi and he hates everything. Except for you. I'm jealous)

She was surrounded my a giant blue crystal.
I'll have to sort that out later. But for now, I have to get (y/n) back to her room to rest.

A/N I'm sorry this is so short. I'm writing in my phone cause my laptop broke and it's really irritating cause if autocorrect.
Anyways. Next chapter would you guys be uncomfortable with me writing smut? I want this to be more of a Levi X reader.