15

Levis POV //
I carried y/n to her room slowly so I wouldn't wake her up. I wanted to let her rest as a thank you for finally capturing Annie.

After all, Annie did kill all my squad and other cadets. Tch.
I finally got to y/n room and pulled back her sheets carefully and laid her down.
She looks so peaceful and trouble free just like ten years ago..

Flashback//
I was 15 at the living by myself in the underground districts. I was lonely but that was okay, I'm capable of living by myself.
I was cutting up my bread I stole from local men, preparing it for some toppings to make a yummy dinner.
I couldn't help but sigh as I felt
Lonelier then usual... I did have a couple of friends but they went away saying I was too troublesome for them.. Always having the stupid MPs after us and everything. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to deal with i--
A large thump against the door was heard making me flinch again. Not expecting The sudden noise. I gripped my kitchen knife and hid it behind my back as I stalked towards the door.
With a swift movement I swung it open and put myself in a defence stance. No one was there except for the lump of a body on the floor by the door mat.
I shoved the body harshly with my boot, causing a groan to erupt from this mysterious persons mouth.
Hmm
"OI, shitty brat.. Get up"
I still held my knife as the person got up.... Apparently it was a she. Okay.
What I noticed straight away was the bruises and cuts all up this girls body.
She was bleeding pretty bad, she held herself up against the door breathing heavily while looking at me before walking towards me and collapsed, I caught her quickly and dragged her inside more before closing the door with my foot.
I laid her on my wooden couch to get a better look at her state.
The most blood was coming from under her shirt.
I lifer her shirt up in a non pervy way and saw a gash. I need to stop the bleeding and clean it.
///
I sat next to the couch watching her sleep peacefully. I wish I could sleep without worry for once. I was in a way.. Envious of her peaceful sleeps... So I continued watching her and waiting for her to wake. I got the injury wrapped and cleaned.
After a few minutes she moaned and sat up holding her stomach and looked around before setting her eyes on me and smiling softly.
She extended a hand and giggled.
"Hey! I'm y/n! You are?"
What the... She just got injured and now she's... You know what, I don't even want to know.
"Levi" I said and got up leaving her hand to feel rejected.

"Nice name! Look I need a place to stay and you look alone. Can I stay here?" She straight forward asked me.
"Tch............ Whatever. Just.... In return you have to clean everyday. Every. Day. You hear me?"
"Yes yes dude. On it already"

///Flashback finished///

I sat there for a while just watching her sleep, when a knock was at the door.

It opened quietly and in came Erwin

"Levi, i need to speak with you in my office... now" He demanded

I nodded and stood up heading towards the door, i looked back at her sleeping figure and sighed before closing the door.

I made my way to Erwins office, when i finally reached it i went inside and closed the door behind me.

"yes?" I asked him

"we need to find out who the colossal and armored titans are"

"okay.. so, we're using the brat Eren to do so right?"

Erwin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "no.. well yes, but y/n and Hanji are going to help"

"What?! You're going to put poor y/n in danger? MY y/n!!?"

"and Hanji" He said

"I dont care about shitty Glasses"

Erwin once again sighed and looked at the door, i turned and saw Hanji there with a sarcastic frown on her face "So mean shorty" she fake cried causing me to punch her in the arm.