16

Your POV///
Levi told me to get up and come with him to Erwins office for a chat. I quickly got up and got dressed again - fixing me hair - and putting on my belts and straps.
Levi was waiting for me at the door with his arms crossed, he motioned for me to follow him which I did.
We were walking down the hall and People were giggling at us and pointing. Understanding what they are laughing at I blush and run up next to Levi and hide my face in his shoulder.
Finally reaching Erwins door, we didn't even bother knocking. The sudden movement of the door caused Erwin to visibly jump out of his seat and sigh placing a hand over his heart.
"Ever heard of knocking?"
"Yes. But I didn't want to" Levi retorted, making me and Erwin roll our eyes.
"So commander.... What's this meeting about?" I asked taking a seat.
"....take a seat y/n. I'm talking to you about Finding out who the colossal and Armoured Titans are. I'm planning on using you, Annie and Levi to do so"

"A-are you crazy?" I dryly chuckled "first off.... Annie is frozen... Or crystallised should I say"
"Her crystal is fading away" Levi cut in.
"Er okay ... And the Armoured Titan ONLY showed up once. And the colossal twice. How are we going to find them?" I glanced around.
We all thought for a while before Erwin stood up and placed his arms behind his back walking around his desk and sitting on top of it
"Hmm... What if we wait until Annie is free... Free enough to talk and then we ask her. She should know who they Are. We just need to get it out of her"
He looked at Levi and I raising one very big eyebrow.

"Tch"
"Alright"

///
I went down to Hanjis office to see what she was up to, I entered without knocking and she slammed a note book shut and threw her pencil across the room
".... What are you doing?"
"Me? Ahah!!ha .. Ah nothing. Why do you ask?" She sweat drops and hides the book behind her back.
I walked slowly towards her and asked what she was hiding from me.
She stuttered and told me nothing.
"I'm sorry Hanji"
"It's okay... Wait- what fo-" before she could finish I tackled her and ripped the book from her hands and ran around her room opening it up and flicking through it.
"Oh....my....gosh...... HA HA"
I laughed so hard that I dropped to my knees and started crying from laughter
Now I know why she was hiding it... She drew explicit photos of Seany and Bean. Doing... Human stuff.
"Never thought you swung that way Hanji"
"S-shut up"
"Now for why I really came here.... How long until Annie gets out of her Crystal"

A/N
That last bit was just random since I didn't know what else to write.
Anywho. Sorry I took so long to update.
And that this chapter is very very short.