10 ↠ Demure.

De•mu•re
Adjective
Shy and reserved.

     "Just look at her. I want to say something again." Taylor was quietly watching Selena. Karlie looks up from her daily salad to glance at Selena as well.

"The last time we did that Taylor, she didn't appreciate it." Karlie took another small bite of her salad.

"Come on, please Karlie?" Taylor pulled at Karlie's free arm. She batted her eyelids and gave a small pout. Karlie fell right into her trap as planned.

"Fine. Just make it quick—" Karlie was cut off by Taylor grabbing her hand and quickly racing to Selena's table.

"Look who it is. Dumb and Dumber." Selena puts down her book as usual. She rolls her eyes at the once couple, looking awfully bored.

"Hey Sel! We came to sit with you." Taylor pushed Karlie in the seat beside herself.

"Did you not just hear me? I just called you Dumb and Dumber." Selena gave a confused look. She wondered why the pair cared so much for her.

"Well that doesn't matter. We probably look like it, running around everywhere together." Taylor placed her hand on Karlie's cheek. Karlie scrunched up her whole face at the simple action.

Back at Karlie's table, Toni sat angrily down beside Derek. She let out a loud groan at the sight of Karlie and Taylor being touchy.

"Who does that new girl think she is! Karlie's spending all of her time with her now! I was her best friend first!" Toni yells really loud, the table beside her giving dirty looks.

"Well it should be giving you a sign. Karlie has no interest in you Garrn." Cara was shoveling her food into her mouth like yesterday. Jourdan continued with the napkins.

"Oh kiss it Delevingne. Just because Annie(St.Vincent) has been shunning you, doesn't mean you know relationships well." Toni took a small sip of her smoothie.

"As if you know relationships well! You can't even hold Karlie's attention for more than a few seconds. Look at Taylor putting that gal in a trance." Cara tilts her head to the pair. Taylor was asking Selena a few questions, while Karlie kept trying to get her attention with small touches.

"Ugh! I'm leaving." Toni stands from the table to sit down with a few other model friends, including Gigi and Lily.

"Everything alright Toni?" Lily asks, drinking some water.

"No! I've lost my best friend to some blonde bozo!" Toni angrily sits down beside Gigi.

"Taylor? I like her a lot! We have science together and she's so nice!" Lily was gushing, making Toni even angrier.

"I don't like her that much either. She just seems snobby. Not to even mention they're talking to the emo Selena," Gigi watches the pair get closer to Selena.

"I heard they were invited to Calvin's party. Maybe you could get in between them there?" Gigi suggests, eating a small piece of cookie.

"Why do you want to get in between them? Because Karlie has more friends than just you? That's ridiculous." Lily stands up to defend her newfound friend. She wasn't sure why she got defensive over the two, but it felt right.