14 ↠ Unknown.

Un•known
Adjective
Confusion, not knowing

     "Karlie! There's no need for you to kill Gigi. This was soooo nice of her to let us in this bathroom." Taylor falls back onto Karlie's shoulder and nuzzles her face into Karlie's neck.

     "Lil. Either you get me out of here or there's going to be a girl fight at this party. No lie." Karlie takes Taylor's hand and the screwdriver in the other.

     "Listen Karlie—"Lily starts but Karlie pushes right by her.

     "Keep up or get left behind. I'm going to low key drag their a—" Taylor places her hand over Karlie's mouth to stop the rest from coming out. They walk down the stairs to together and see the tramps with Calvin.

     "On second thought, I can just deal with them at school." Karlie timidly says to drunken Taylor.

     "Yeah let's go—"

     "Hey! Look what the cat dragged back out of the bag." Calvin starts at the girls trying to leave.

     "Oh. Now it's on." Karlie whispers under her breath to the other two.

     "You think you're real funny for locking them in the bathroom." Lily starts at the group of girls, who were all giggly from being drunk.

"Well it was quite hilarious." Katy had started and gave Gigi a high-five.

     There was loud horns going on outside.

     "Not to be a party pooper, but seems like something serious is going on outside I probably need to deal with soooo—"

      "CALVIN! YOUR PARENTS ARE HOME AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU! GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOUSE!" A random guy says as everyone scrambles for the door.

     Karlie throws the other side of the screw driver at the group of three and hits Katy in the shoulder. It was literally a little poke and the girls had to carry her out the door from her sobbing face. Karlie then grabs Taylor and Lily's hand and pulls them out towards her car.

     "Will your mom mind if we all crash at your place tonight Taylor?" Karlie buckles her seatbelt for her.

     "Uhm... Uh... I don't think so." Taylor continues to slur her words as she hits her head on the dashboard.

     "Unless you want me to take you home Lily." Karlie pulls away to see Calvin getting screamed at by his parents.

     "It's cool. We need to make sure Taylor gets home alright." Lily leans up to make sure Taylor was alright, but she was just banging her head on Karlie's dashboard now.

     "Tay. Please stop doing that." Karlie reaches for her hand and she finally stops. Taylor intertwines her fingers with Karlie's.

     "I'll stop for you." Taylor leans back in the seat and sinks down as low as the seatbelt will hold her.

•••

     "I'll sleep on the couch. You make sure she doesn't do anything stupid during the night or if she needs to puke or something." Lily takes some of the covers from the bed and a pillow for the couch.

     Taylor was lazily laying in her bed, with an ice pack resting on her forehead. She was reaching for Karlie.

     "Karrrrrlliiiieeeee! Let's go to bed cupcake." Taylor leaned up from the bed to continue to reach for Karlie.

     "If her parents get up before you two I'll say we both slept over. I'm sure it won't be a problem."
Lily traveled out the door and downstairs to the couch.