C h a p t e r 1 5

Christopher
Today is Thanksgiving and I'm currently over my parents house because the judge have decided to put me on probation. I wanted to go see Celine and tell her about everything, but my mom said that the last time she seen her she was looking a little bit down, which wanted me to go visit her but my mom said I just got on probation and doesn't want me to get in any trouble already. I overheard my parents talking about they invited Celine, so I'm praying she come through because I really want to see her.

" Chris come and help your father with Aunt Vernan you know she got a lot of food." I nod my head as I put my phone down to go put some sweatpants on then I unlocked my phone to see the time but instead I seen a picture of me and Celine, which just made me feel sad from the beginning.
" Chris." My mom yelled.
" Okay, I'm coming." I left my room and went to go help my aunt.

Celine
I was still having sharp pains, so I got out of bed to go get my phone off the charger and I fell to the floor due to the pain. I started crying then all of a sudden, I started seeing blood coming down my legs.
" What in the-" i said while looking down. I was still trying to reach for my phone, but the pain was getting more intense so I called the last person who texted or called me and they answered.
" Hello? Anyone there, can you please come to my house I'm not feeling well." I yelled and the call dropped, but I'm pretty sure they heard me. I was left there in my blood and pain.

I was trying to crawl to the front door to open the door because I heard someone banging at the door.
" Celine?" They kept yelling.
" I'm coming." I whined, but the pain was hurting so bad I couldn't help it.
" Step back.." Somebody said outside then I seen they kicked my door down and it was Chris parents, but no Chris. I wasn't really stunt him at this point because I was really worried about my health and the babies health.
" Come on Celine." Theresa pulled me up on her shoulder.
" Hey, lemme carry her." Derek picked me up bridal style and carried me into their car.

In the hospital..
Theresa
Me an Derek already knew we couldn't go in the back with Celine, so we waited in the waiting room. I was sitting and thinking until Derek got up.
" Where you going?" I asked.
" I'm about to call Chris and tell him about what's going on ?"
" They are not even on good terms."
" So.. that's still his girlfriend and I would want to know what's going on, say for instance that was you."
" You right, but I will call my friend and tell him everything." Derek nod his head and I went to call my guy friend.

" Hey, look I'm not going to make it today."
" Aw really, I was looking forward to my daughter meeting you." Malcolm said.
" I wouldn't have mind meeting her, but I'm currently at the hospital with my son girlfriend because she was in severe pain."
" I'm on my way."
" Malcolm you don't have to.."
" You sure?"
" I'm positive."
" Okay, well I hope everything become alright."
" Thank you, but I will have to speak with you later because a nurse coming over here."
" Alright, talk to you later beautiful." I blushed and hung the phone up.

" Yes nurse, is she okay?"
" Um.. we will have to get in contact with her parents, who are you guys to the patient?"
" Well that's my son girlfriend." The nurse nod her head.
" Well, let me go and get in contact with the patient parents and I will be back with you." I nod my head and sat down.

Chris
I didn't know my parents left until the house started getting fill with family members and my parents was missing in action.
" Hey Chris baby, can you pass me that bell peper?" One of my aunts asked.
" Yes ma'am, but um.. have you seen my parents?" I asked while passing her the bell pepper.
" Well.. they told me-" Then my uncle came in all loud saying hey to everybody.
" Christopher, wassup my man. How ya been? You been knocking some little girl boots?" He asked laughing loud.
" Wassup Uncle Earl and don't nobody even say that anymore." I said getting irritated.
" But aye have you heard from my parents?" I asked him then one of ratchet cousins came in with her bad ass kids.
" Heyyy Errybody." She said flipping her hair out her face.
" Ooo, I like this house. Y'all rich." She started looking around.
" Comfortable living, but have anyone.." I trialed off looking down at Matt text message telling me to come to the hospital. I started to get worried, so I got my car keys and left the house.

Theresa
I was waiting and having small talk with Derek until I seen Malcolm walk in the place.
" Malcolm?" I asked trying to see if it was him.
" Yes." He looked around then spotted me.
" Hey.. I didn't mean to run into you like this."
" What are you doing here?"
" My daughter is here in the emergency room, all I know I got call from here and they said something is wrong so I'm here." I shook my head in grief for him.

All of a sudden, Chris came in the hospital.
" Boy, what are you doing here?"
" I heard Celine in the hospital."
" Yeah she is."
" Hold up, you know my daughter?" Malcolm joined in.
" I mean yeah Christopher is my son and that is his girlfriend. She called me and Derek so we rushed over to get her." As I said that some lady started to mean mug me.

" May I help you?"
" I'm her mother and she decides to call some strangers."
" Didn't you just not hear me? I'm pretty sure she know what she was doing, for one I would never put someone else child nor stranger or not in harm and for two, I work with law enforcement so how would that look on my part." Her eyes got wide when I said law enforcement then she rolled her eyes.
" So.. now, that we have a little family reunion here. Do anyone know what's going on with Celine?" Matt asked annoyed.
" No." Everyone said back at him.

" Family of Celine.." The nurse couldn't finish and everybody stood up.
" Well parents of the patient." Celine mom said.
" I mean its up to you guys, do you want them to know?" The nurse asked.
" Not if we don't know." Celine mom said.
" Well, walk with me."

A few minutes later, Malcolm and Celine mom came back with sad looks on their faces.
" What they say? What happened?"
" Well.. um, Celine had a miscarriage." I instantly looked at Chris, who had tears already falling down his face.
" Is she alright?"
" Yeah, she's hanging in there."

Chris
And for me, I didn't know that was going to be the last time I would see Celine.