C h a p t e r 3 7

Natalia

I woke up out of a bad dream looking at the time it was 7:30 in the morning, I decided to take a quick wash up and get dressed. I can tell today was going to be my ' lazy attire ' day.

I walk into the kitchen to see Celine cooking and Bella sitting on a stool looking down on a book.

" What you reading?"

" Twilight the first book, of course." I look down at the thick book and shook my head.

" Have fun." I flashed her a smile and walk over to the stove where the bacon was at and was tempted to grab me one.

" Aren't you trying out for a sport?" Celine asked me and I shook my head no and grabbed the bacon.

" Then what are you staying after-school for?"

" Um being a sports manager for the boys basketball team."

" How you going to balance out that and volleyball?" She crossed her arms looking directly at me.

" Ce, I got this, okay? If I have a game I'm pretty sure they can understand that." She nod her head and started fixing plates.

" When is your game anyway?"

" Tomorrow, so tell Sarah, sudden, nd Chris." I chuckled, I walk over to the front door grabbed my book bag and car keys.

" Alright well see you later." I chucked up the deuces and left out.

" Damn this place never have parking spaces." I mumbled to myself. I just parked in any spot I saw available.

" Hey." Kevin hit my arm as if he was suppose to scare me.

" What boy?"

" You know you the sports manager, right?"

" How you know?"

" Well.. Coach said you was the only one to sign up." I started laughing and adjusted my book bag on my shoulder.

" Thanks for the news."

" Yeah whatever we have practice this afternoon, so be there." He walked off and I had just remembered I have volleyball practice this afternoon for my game tomorrow.

Before I could call Kevin name he disappeared in the crowd and Daisy and Marcus was walking up to me.

" Why the long face?"

" Well.. I have become the sports manager for the boys basketball team.."

" Congrats, so what's the problem?" Daisy said.

" The problem is that the boys have practice and so do I.. I have my very first game tomorrow." Marcus shook his head.

" I'm sure you can get out of that little boys practice, what will they need?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" I will try to talk to Coach Dave and see if I can skip this practice, hopefully he will understand."

" Yeah hopefully, Coach Dave can be a real pain. That man didn't want me and Que together because he swear our relationship was gone interfere with the games."

" True, but um I will catch y'all in lunch." I walk on off to class.

Celine

" See you later Bella." I waved her off with a smile as she got out the car.

Since it was still early I decided to go and get something to eat, I should have ate before I left the house but I don't too much think after the fact I realize I'm hungry.