C h a p t e r 3 4

Chapter 3 4
Before I start the chapter off there is a slight age change instead of Bella being eight she will be twelve and Natalia will remain as sixteen. Chris is twenty-four and Celine is twenty-two. Sean is forty. lol

-Cierra

4 months later..

Celine

I can say a lot have changed within these four months. The girls, Natalia and Bella, have actually considered me as a mother and I have to be honest its weird but interesting and loving. I will never trade their or my unborn love for anything in the world. The pregnancy haven't been the worse but I have my days, Sarah ass is five months and she already prepared for her baby shower unlike me I'm waiting until my third trimester.

If you guys are wondering, I broke it down to Sean when he went off to rehab that me and him just won't work and if he ever puts his hands on me again, I will have his ass locked up and he wrote me back acting like he never did such a thing. As long as he understand that I'm building a family, I'm fine with never seeing him again.

And for my mom, she finally came around to Chris finding out that he is the father of the baby. She actually been helpful a lot, but today I want to talk to her about not continuing my music career, but I want to still receive my funds from me and Sean fragrance line.

I heard knocking at my door, so I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

" Hey ma." I gave her a hug as she walked in and closed the door.

" Hey love." She sat down on my couch and I join with her while looking down on my phone.

I placed my phone on the table in front of us and faced my attention to my mom.

" So look, you know me and Chris trying to build a family, right?" She nod her head yes.
" I wanna stop doing music."

" But Celine.."
" Mom just be with me on this. I'm trying to get away from that lifestyle."

" Have you spoke to Sean?" I shot a mean glare at her.
" No ma.." I bit my lip knowing I wanted to cuss her out asking me about another man when I just told her I was building a family with Chris.

" Why not?"
" What we going to talk about? The times he beat me or the times he use drugs?" I semi yelled.

" See.. you can write a book about your entire life up to meeting Sean, but don't say his name." I sat up on the couch a bit.
" I'm not sure about that."

" And why not?" She crossed her arms.
" Ma I don't know about that."

" At least be considerate about it." I nod my head and laid back on the couch.

" Where is Chris anyway?"
" Uh.. he went over Matt and Sarah house."
" Mhm." She rolled her eyes.

This is the thing between my mom, Matt and Sarah. My mom always felt like Matt was not good enough, she never verbally said it but certain words and actions made it known. Her reaction to Sarah pregnancy announcement was quite different, she was upset. Its not rocket scientist, Sarah is white and Hispanic, which my mom thought that my brother didn't like his own race of women. Matt is not that hypocrite of a person, I mean Sarah is beautiful and when love comes not a race or gender can stop that.