C h a p t e r 3 0

Sarah

Celine stayed overnight at me and Matt house, Matt still didn't know anything about Celine and Sean situation. I was up in the guest room, since I wanted my baby to get his little rest.

I walked into the kitchen and fixed me a ham sandwich then I looked up to see Celine walking up.
" Hey Ce."
" Hey and hello little one.." She started running my tummy. I started laughing.

" Have you been talking to Natalia and Bella?"
" Natalia called me yesterday and wanted to get together, but I didn't never reach back out to her."
" And why not?" I started putting the mayonnaise on my bread.

" Everything crazy just been going on." She went to the freezer and pulled out some ice cream then went into the pastry and grabbed some peanut butter and mixed it all together and started to eat it.
" Uh.. this is so good its like lately I just been having these weird cravings." I chuckled and shook my head.

" Why you shaking your head?" Celine asked placing a spoonful of ice cream and peanut butter in her mouth.
" You and your cravings.. are you sure you're not pregnant?"
" Positive." She started to sing.

" Shhh Matt in there sleeping and I don't want to wake him." She nod her head. " What you got planned for today?"

" Nothing, I guess."
" Well text up Natalia and invite her to the mall with us."
" I don't think I said I was going to the mall." Celine said with a smile on her face.

" Well ya going, so.. be ready. Night night." I pecked her forehead and walked out the kitchen until I noticed I forgot my sandwich, right when I walked back in the kitchen I caught Celine about to sneak a bite.
" Yeah caught yo fat ass." I yanked my sandwich away from her and walked out.

Unknown POV

" Aye, what's the move?"
" I wanna kill that nigga and his bitch."
" Do you know anybody close to him who you know would give in?"
" What about his ex bitch Samantha?" " I mean I did fuck her bout a couple times so hitting her up one more time won't be so hard."
" Didn't Chris catch y'all?"
" Yeah and his punk ass stopped working for me, but now he work for.. Sean."

" P.Diddy?"
" Yeah." I sat back in my seat and started rubbing my hands together because I just thought of a good plan.

Celine ( Cassie )

I really haven't been out the house, since my face been bruised. Sarah dragged me out the house to go to the mall, so I invited Natalia and she said she was on the way.
" Ooo, this is cute." Sarah picked up a crop top.

" Girl in a few more months you won't be able to see over yo stomach." She rolled her eyes at me and put down the crop top.
" What about these?" She picked up some long heel shoes.

" You going to kill yourself walking in those.." I picked them up and turned them over to get a better view.
" Don't like em."
" Its not like you paying for them."

" You right but you know Matt will me for letting you buy the shoes so you might as well save us both from a death wish and just put the shoes back." I started laughing t how dramatic she was to put the shoe back.

" Natalia said she's here." Sarah nodded her head and we left out the store. I dialed Natalia phone number.

" Where you at?"
" Alright."
" Buh bye." I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket.

" Where she said she at?"
" At the food court." We walked down to the food court and little kids started coming to me.

" Oh hey cutie.." I said to one girl.