C h a p t e r 1 7

Celine
Last night, I couldn't go to sleep if my life depended on it. All I kept doing was thinking of Chris and the crazy memories we had, I mean they wasn't perfect but life itself, is not perfect so who am I to judge.
" Celine baby, come on and get up. You have rehearsal at 9 today."
" Mom, what time is it?"
" 7:30, now come on because we have to get on the road and you know traffic is not our bestfriend." I groaned and got out of bed and started getting ready.

At rehearsal..
" Hi, I'm Cassie."
" We know exactly who you are."
" Okay, well can you guys point me to my rehearsal room?"
" Yes, this way." The young lady pointed me to this big dancing room.
" Okay, thank you." I yelled to them as they left the room.

" Its me and you now, I've been waiting.." I mumbled to myself as I danced a bit.
" Hey look at this dancing cheetah." One of my dancers said while walking in with the whole dancing crew.
" Hey, you guys." I hugged them all.
" So, y'all know we have a performance coming up so we got to get back on it."
" What song you thinking about doing?"
" Um, of course The Boys since that's a hot song and its summer I'm not trying to get no one in their feelings."
" You right girl." Laurence, my gay dance member, said and yes, that boy got moves honey.
" Okay, The Boys on 1..2..1,2,3.." The music started playing and everybody was started dancing.

Chris
For some odd reason, I couldn't go to sleep all I kept thinking about was Celine. I mean she was beautiful as she was before and this new look didn't really knock her personality off but her music is not her.
" Hey Chris, we about to go get something to eat, you in?"
" Yeah lemme put on some clothes."

" Ooo, what time is it?"
" 11:57 a.m. , why?"
" Because I like going with the flow of time. I might as well order some lunch."
" Man , you weird. I'm gone order both breakfast and lunch."

" Are you guys ready to order?"
" Yes, May I get the Burger Supreme."
" Would you like lettuce, cheese, onions.."
" Yes." She nod her head.
" What would you like to drink?"
" Sprite would be fine." She nod her head then started asking Mijo for his order, this nigga ordered the same thing I had then ordered some pancakes with eggs, bacon and oatmeal.
" Now, you know you ain't about to eat all that?"
" Okay and watch, I'm about to tear this shit up. If I don't finish I take this shit home with me because Cali food is expensive as fuck."
" Yeah, you right. So, what about you and Celine or Cassie, whatever she wanna be at this point?"
" Bruh, I miss her I have to say that."
" How about you and her just chill on one of these days.. when she not busy and chill."
" Okay, I got you. I'm gone call her real quick." As I dialed her number, I seen the food coming and told Mijo not to touch my food.

" Hello?"
" Hey, is this Celine?"
" Who is this?"
" Chris.. Christopher."
" Oh hey, wassup Christopher."
" I was seeing if you wanna chill tonight."
" Yeah sure, I'm not busy. Where you wanna meet up at?"
" Um.. I don't have a clue." I started laughing.
" How about I address you a place and you meet me there."
" I like that even better."
" Well talk to you later Chris."
" Alright Celine." She hung up the phone before I could finish.

" So, what she say?" Mijo asked while his face was filled of food.
" We on .. for the whole chilling scene."
" Okay good, man everywhere we go her face is there." Mijo said.
" I know right."

Later on that night
Celine finally messaged me the address the place and it looked kinda abandoned.
" This girl got me out here in this heat." I mumbled and then somebody grabbed my arm and I realized it was Celine.
" You scared the shit out of me."
" Sorry." She said while laughing then she lead me to the top of the building I was waiting on her.
" Isn't this a beautiful scene?"
" Yeah, you come here often?"
" As much as I can."
" That's wassup, you know I miss you."
" Aw Chris, I miss you too and I apologize for going all ghost on you. I mean you know how my ma is."
" It's cool, how your dad doing?"
" Well.. he is okay." She started tearing up, so I brought her into my chest.
" What's wrong Ce?"
" He was just diagnosed with diabetes."
" I mean as long as he keep up with eating right and exercising he should be fine."
" I guess you right." She started to wipe her tears away.
" So.. tell me this."
" Wassup?" She sat up ready for the question.
" Is Matt and Sarah dating?" She busted out laughing.
" Um.. let's just say a lot have changed within a year."
" Aw man, at least their happy together."
" And what's that suppose to mean?" She said laughing and looking into my eyes, I leaned in to kiss her and Celine closed her eyes and leaned in but my phone started ringing and it was Samantha.

" Hey baby."
" I'm having fun, but look I'm gone call you later."
" Alright bye bye."

Celine started getting up and gathering her phone.
" Hey, where you going?"
" Look I didn't know you had a girlfriend.. silly me thinking otherwise."
" No Celine.." I grabbed her arm and she looked down at her phone.
" I have somewhere to go to tomorrow night, sorry."
" Hey Celine."
" What Chris?" She said with a full attitude.
" Call or text me when you get home safely." She nod her head and left just like that.