C h a p t e r 1 0

Celine
All I remember was being hit in the head by a gun and then I woke up to being on a mattress with dry blood on my legs with a ripped shirt on. I still was confused and whenever I tried to move my body it hurts then the man walked in the room, I started to fix myself.
" You was amazing for a virgin sorry your little boyfriend couldn't get a chance to experience what I did." He bent down with the gun in his hand and rubbed the gun against my face.
" Look, I'm sorry we have to meet each other like this but your boyfriend disrespected what's mine it's either you or him and for right now, I want you and just want to kill him." I moved as he tried to touch me.
" Let me go."
" Aw see if I do that then I'm pretty sure the cops will be looking for me and I'm not giving myself up now get with it." He laid me down and started rapping me once again and the tears started falling.

Christopher
" Have it been twenty four hours?" The police officer asked nonchalant.
" No, but.."
" Sorry, but to put in a missing person report will have to be at least twenty four hours because what if they appear home tonight.. that would be a waste of time and looking."
" Okay and what if they don't show up at home tonight?"
" Then that is when you put in a missing person report."
" And y'all serve justice?" I left to leave out the police station.

I walked into another lonely day in this apartment just thinking of her. I walked in Celine room and her fragrance of the room smell the same way when she was here. I laid down and went to sleep holding one of her pictures.

" Aye man." I woke up to Matt and Nate in my face standing there.
" What the hell?"
" No time for all that, we know who got Celine."
" Well.. clues, Nate tell em." Matt hit Nate on the arm while waiting on him to talk.
" We think some guys that works under Rick or Rick himself." I didn't want to believe what I just heard until I thought about it Rick is the most known drug lord around here, so I knew for a fact he had to be him or his boys.
" Aye, what you doing?" Nate asked as he seen me get up off the bed and head for my bedroom closet.
" Getting ready to blast some ass."
" Oh nah man, why we can't just be calm and settling for all of this?"
" What you mean calm and settling they have the girl I want slash his sister out there? Man fuck this." I mumbled this last part as I turned around and grabbed my gun out the closet. As I walked to the door, I turned to see Matt with his gun on the side of his pants then looked at Nate, who was looking as if he about to piss on himself.
" Aye man, you good because I don't need no pussy on this trip."
" I'm not no pussy, I'm just not used to doing this type of stuff." I locked up the house and walked to my car.
" Who car y'all riding in?"
" We can all ride together." Nate said. Everybody got in the car until I looked back at Nate to ask where Celine was at then my phone started to ring and it was from a unknown number.

" Hello?"
" Who is this?"
" Why?"
" Celine there?"
" Hey baby, I miss you so much."
" Hello, Celine?"
" Y'all better not touch her."
" Hello?"

The phone hung up and I was trying to call back the number until I realize it was restricted then Matt was tapping on my shoulder.
" Aye man, wassup who was that on the phone?"
" I don't know, but I know have they have Celine."
" Okay, where we going?"
" Damn.." I said as I threw my head back.
" What man?" Matt asked.
" They didn't tell me." Me and Matt threw our head back then Nate phone went off.
" Hold on guys, somebody just sent a message it look more like an address." He said looking down at the phone.
" Lemme see." I scanned at the phone then put the address in my phone.
" What are you doing? You actually going to place? You don't even know if it's a setup."
" Sit back and shut the hell up, you sounding like a little bitch right now." Matt said.
" Thank you, I swear you took the words out my mouth."

" This is a alley and it's deserted." I said while pulling up.
" Hey, let's still get out." I shook my head and got out the car.
" I'm going to stay in the car." Nate said.
" If you don't get yo scary ass out the damn car." I yelled at him then he got out.

" Have y'all seen anything?" Matt shook his head.
" You guys.." Nate said while calling us.
" What?" Me and Matt asked as we looked down to see Celine, she was looking unconscious and as I picked her up, I seen dry blood on her leg. We hurried her to the hospital and they immediately took Celine in the back, but of course we couldn't go back there. I started crying because when I actually needed to be there for her, I wasn't there.
" Can I talk with you?" Matt asked.
" Oh yeah, wassup?"
" Look, I know we haven't got on the best track but um.. thank you for being there for my sister."
" Yeah no problem, I actually like her and want her to pull through everything so I can show her." He shook his head then Matt whole face expression went from calm to a mug real quick until I looked up to see him and Celine parents.
" Where is my daughter?" She yelled at a random doctor then she looked around until she spotted me and Matt sitting down.
" You piece of shit, the both of you sitting here as if everything is peachy and motherfucking cream. I can't believe you let this happen and for you to be her brother, you condone this type of crap." She said then she slapped him across the face.
" And I never want to be around you or you. Oh yeah and when Celine gets out that hospital bed, I don't want neither of you around her."
" You can't keep me away from Celine." I said when I stood up in her face.
" Oh, watch me." She said stepping in my face.
" You is one miserable person instead of trying to get help, you put your damn problems on your kids. I'm sorry, but you can never keep me away from her." I walked away and started walking outside to clear my head.
.
.
.

As I was sitting outside thinking someone touched my shoulder and I reacted by punching them in the face.
" Hey, what the hell?"
" Nate?"
" Oh my bad man, you can't be doing shit like that, especially at night."
" Well, I came out here to tell you that Celine woke up." I rushed past him and went into the hospital then Matt was standing near double doors.
" I was waiting on y'all, come on." Matt lead us to a room, where Celine was in then a doctor came out and said she doesn't want to see anyone.
" Why not?" The doctor shrugged his shoulders and walked off.
" Celine baby, it's me, Chris.. Christopher."

Celine
I heard Chris outside of my room, but the news that I had received today was not good. I wasn't happy of myself, I was so disgusted with myself then all of a sudden Chris busted in the room.
" What in the hell?" My mom asked as she stood up.
" Baby?"
" Chris, why is you in here? I don't want you to see me like this."
" Why not?"
" Look, she said she don't want you in here so leave before I call security." She then pressed a red button then seconds later two husky dudes came in holding my arms back, but I was trying to fight back because I wanted to know Celine answer.
" Celine? answer me." I semi yelled.
" Because I'm pregnant."