C h a p t e r 2 6

Celine ( Cassie )

Today is the day I suppose to meet Sean parents, I'm somewhat nervous but then I'm not but that won't stop me from telling them they son need help. Ever since I told my mom we was so happy and I was quite annoyed from how happy she was, but I brushed it off. Sarah is still mad, but I tried to explain several of times that its nothing deep. I mean its not like me and him getting married or anything.

|| Later on that night ||

I started to get dress and started to do my hair until I was interrupted by my phone ringing and it was " Natalia❤" I instantly answered the phone, but placed it on the sink since it was on speaker.
" Hey cutie, wassup?" I asked her as I pinned my hair up.
" Oh nothing, I was seeing what you doing?"
" Doing my hair about to head out.. You and Bella wanna come?"
" I don't wanna seem like I'm interrupting something."
" No, you will not be interrupting nothing. I will be around in an hour to pick you and Bella up, so go get ready."
" Okay." I could hear her smile.
" Alright, see ya baby." I hung up the phone and continued doing my hair then started on my makeup.. I was thinking of the natural look tonight. My phone started ringing once again and it was my mom.
" Yeah, wassup?" I started applying my eyeliner.
" Hey, you ready?"
" Uh, I'm doing finishing touches. Why?"
" Oh, I was asking but um I was just making sure. Are you excited to be meeting his parents?"
" Ma its not like that trust me, alright. I'm having a dinner with him and his people.. nothing major."
" I will let my beautiful daughter finish getting ready." I could hear her smile and clap, I was so confused.
" Okaaayyy." I looked at the phone weird and hung up and kept finishing up.

" Aye Cedric, we going to pick Bella and Natalia up." He nod his head and put the address in the GPS. I leaned back and started scrolling down my Instagram timeline then a message notification popped up.

Chris❤: Hey baby.
Me: What's popping? lol.
Chris❤: Girl you so silly, but what yo little self doing?
Me: Uh.. heading to this dinner with Sean, his parents and my ma.
Chris❤: Oh for real, for what?
Me: I don't know, but I'm going because of the food, of course.
Chris❤: Fat ass. lol
Me: And you know this man.

I started laughing at our conversation then I looked up to see Cedric pulling into the apartments, Bella and Natalia stay in. I shot Natalia a message letting her know we outside and she was soon coming down the stairs with Bella behind her and I didn't even have to tell them to put on a dress, they already had on one.

 I shot Natalia a message letting her know we outside and she was soon coming down the stairs with Bella behind her and I didn't even have to tell them to put on a dress, they already had on one