C h a p t e r 7

Celine
Today I decided to head back to school, even though I had a huge hangover and had a crazy argument all in the same day yesterday. It was like everything happened exactly too quick, I mean I can't lie I am digging Chris but what I told him wasn't a lie.. You have to prove to me in actions and not words that you want to be more than friends. After I got out the shower, I went in the kitchen and got a granola bar then left out the house.

The instant I stepped into the class, I can feel the tension on me between me and my mom husband. So, I hurried and took my usual seating and so happen to take out my notebook and pen.
" Okay class, we are going to do partner projects. The group can be up to two people and the project will be about the reproduction system. Even though, this is a literature class and not medical class, it is still important to know if in the future, if you are a good listener and if you have good communication skills.." Sarah walked in as Mr.Banks was explaining about the project.

" What I miss?" She whispered as she took her seat.
" Well, we have a project."
" For what?"
" Because it's apart of this thing called school."
" Oh okay, so what's it about?"
" Just listen." I said then I turned my attention back to Mr.Banks.

" Okay, even though these dolls are not real human babies they are to be treated as if they are. Some of you may can handle this situation either because you grew up with younger siblings or you love kids, either way it goes these dolls are high priced and will have the full package as a human baby so please young people take good care of them." He said then he started calling names of student to come down and tell them who was partnered with who.
" So, you partnering up with Chris?" Sarah asked.
" Yeah, why?"
" I just thought you would think it would be weird since you guys kissed and all."
" Well no, getting this little assignment done is something totally different from my personal life."
" You think so?"
" Yes, I know so."
" Okay, where is Chris at anyways?"
" Uh.. I don't know, but I know he said that he wants to be in a relationship with me."
" Celine are you fucking serious?"
" I'm so serious, but I don't know he is more like on the player side so you have to watch those types."

" Next row." Mr.Banks yelled and I noticed it was me and Sarah row that was next.

" I hope he not playing." Sarah said as we stepped down and met face with Mr.Banks.
" Here you go ladies.." He said giving us the baby doll and car seat.
" Who's your partner Sarah?"
" Nate."
" Celine?"
" Christopher." He nod his then called for the next row.

I finally reached home with the baby and it have been crying, so I started to take the doll out of her ( yes, its a girl ) car seat and started patting her on the back then Chris walked in the front door.
" Hey Celine."
" Hey." I said as I was moving up and down because of the baby.
" Um.. you didn't tell me you had a baby."
" I don't this is for a project for Mr.Banks to see if we have good communication skills and good listening skills."
" Okay, I like that. I have a new idea."
" Oh lord, what Chris?"
" If we pass this assignment, I can take you out and you become my girl." I started to laugh at the little bet but nodded my head at him.
" I'm so forreal." He said.
" Okay Christopher, geesh I can't nod my head."

2 hours later..
Chrisopher
I came out of my room to find Celine on the couch laid out with the doll on her chest, I took a picture and laughed at it then walked out the house. I'm meeting up with my homeboy, Teddy, to talk some business over. Even though, my parents deal with the law enforcement, I kind of put my life on the line. Ever since, they cut me off such as paying for my own bills, I had no other choice but to go out and grind, which left me to either robbing or selling drugs and it was one thing that my parents taught me not to do was steal for what a hard working have, but to strive for even bigger and better things.

" Wassup man." I said as I dapped him up.
" Man none much, you ready to get to this money?"
" Hell yeah." I walked in the trap house and seen this female packing everything up.
" Aye look, this is all what I got right now but later on tonight or tomorrow I should be receiving more."
" Alright as long as I get my half and so do Rick I'm good." Rick is the head huncho of this whole drug selling business, I found out about him from my dad and ever since Rick didn't look at me as the " cop kid " but more as any average nigga that want to get to the money. For some reason, I felt that we had a better connection than his other workers, he called me family and blood. But, I still handled my business at the end of the day and he still got his cut of the end, which made the cycle go easier.