Explosion

It turns out that Evie was overly tired and overly stressed. She slept through the whole movie and slept till 10:30 the next day. The best of that in jay's mind is that he never exactly let go of her the whole time. 

When Evie woke up she awoken in jay's arms. "Morning princess" jay said.

Evie smiled "morning" Jay knew it wasn't Evie's full real smile, but it was close. She actually had part of that sparkle back. 

Evie seemed to forget that her legs were numb and wobbly and she stood up and tried to walk. She was unsuccessful. She fell straight on her face. Jay immediately stood up and helped her up. Evie had tears starting in her eyes. "Hey, hey it's okay" Jay softly. 

"No it's not I'm just a complete failure" Evie cried " I can't do anything right and..." 

"Hey hey hey you are not a failure and you're so amazingly smart." "How on earth would you ever think that" 

Evie was still crying "EVERYBODY tells me this even my mother did."

"Princess please don't believe them"

" I have to nobody else tells me different my whole life I've been breaking and nobody seemed to care!" Evie yelled.

Jay thought for a second now or never " how have you been breaking" 

"What? Evie said calmly 

"How have you've been breaking your whole life" Evie opened her mouth to protest but jay cut her off "please Evie you know you can tell me anything tell me your whole life I won't mind you can talk for hours"

Evie looked at jay with her big sad eyes she thought for awhile she loved jay she never would admit that but she did. Evie decided to poured her heart out to jay. 

Everyone would think maleficent is the most evil parent, but after hearing Evie story you would be proven wrong. 

Evie was crying so much she couldn't even talk at this point. right jay held her in his arms rubbing circles on her back.  

After awhile Evie had fallen asleep again. And Mal, Carlos, and Ben had walked in. 

"Hey how did things go" Mal asked. 

Jay sighed "I got her to talk, but it's just horrible." 

Mal sighed as she sat down next to Jay "we'll all get through this together"