The first day

Diamonds POV
The plane ride to Australia was really boring. My new "step dad" got us a cheap flight with crappy wifi so I couldn't use my phone I just got a new phone and I haven't downloaded any music. We are now in a taxi to my new "house".
      My mom has been trying to talk me into how great it would be to live here and how great it would be to have siblings. I was always the only child so I'm not really used to this. "It's going to be so on fleek to live here". Even the driver is laughing.
"Ma that is not how you use that word. Just stop trying." I say in between laughter.                       
      When we finally get there after the longest ride of my life, I look out the window to see a beautiful 2 story house. I'm amazed. This is so much different than how I'd assumed due to the crappy plane tickets.
     My step dad Andrew comes out of the house and kisses my mom. I mentally throw up. Ugh.
     "You can go ask your brother Luke to take you to your room" Andrew says.
    "He isn't my brother" I mumble while taking my carry on with me and putting on my back pack.
      When I walk in I find Luke on the couch watching How I Met Your  Mother. I have only seen him at the wedding and don't know much about him so I decide to be nice.
    "Hey Luke, Andrew asked if u could show me to my room" I ask quietly hoping he still heard me.
     "No" he says laughing breathing out of his nose.
      I roll my eyes at his tone and then brush it off seeing that he was standing up to help me.                          
     He turns around and says "your way cuter without that dress you wore when we met at the wedding" looking at me up and down. His Australian accent was very noticeable.
      I nod my head not knowing what to say to his comment. I think about that ugly dress I was forced to wear at the wedding. It was baby pink with white ruffles on top and at the sleeves.
     When we get to my room I see that it's on the second story the first door to the right and right across Luke's room. Luke opens the door to my room and mumbles "I don't know why I'm being so nice".
       I walk in and put my suit case by the door and that's when I realize that literally everything in there is pink, white, purple and yellow. Ugh.
       "I'm guessing by the way you dress that you don't like your room" Luke states. He couldn't be more right. I was wearing black jeans that were ripped on the left knee, a Nirvana muscle tank and classic black doc martens my hair was out not to mention I had dark purple ends.
      "Yea your right but I don't want to seem ungrateful or anything" I say still trying to be nice even though I might explode any minute now
    "It's cool, I can help you unpack and maybe redecorate later. I think the Uhaul will be here at 6 or 7". He shows off his award winning smile.
     "Sure" I say opening my suitcase getting ready to put some clothes away. I was kinda surprised that he offered.
      "Hey before we start I'm kinda hungry can we go to get pizza" he says as he's holding a box
      "Well it's fine with me but I have to ask my mom first. And maybe we could get to know each other while we're at it" I say sorta flirting but quickly remembering that he's my step brother and that's weird.
         "Awwww you have to ask your mommy that's adorable" Luke says in a girly voice
     "Shut up" I say as I threw a stuffed animal at him. He laughs as it hits him in his head.
    "You messed up my hair!!!"he screams laughing looking through the mirror in my bathroom.