My over protective brother

Luke's POV
Her lips felt so good against mine. In less than a good 5 minutes she pulled away.
"What's wrong". I say craving her touch.
"I got bored". What!! I just realized what she was doing to me. She was trying to get me back for what I did.
    "Shut up". I say continuing to kiss her. The door bell rang and interrupted our whole thing.
    "Ugh why...". She leaves my grasp to open the door.
     "Hi my name is sara would you like to buy chocolate to help raise money for my school trip. We have all different types of chocolate. Caramel, Almonds, regular, dark chocolate and white chocolate." A girl about 11 or 12 says with a huge smile. Of course being the mean person Diamond is she closes the door in the little girls face.
      "So where were we?" She says as she puts her hands over my shoulder and touching my neck leaning in for a kiss.
     "Why would you do that to the poor little girl". I say laughing. She takes her hands off of me and starts to walk up the stairs.
    "Oh well". She says as she says that I start to stare at her bum. I follow her upstairs and I see her walk into my room. What is she doing. I run in to my room to see what she was up to. When I walk in I see her holding my guitar. She was holding it out trying to give me the instrument.
    "Play your guitar" she says with a smile. I take the guitar and start to play wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. Her face immediately lights up and she starts to sing the words. When the song finishes she is so happy. She gives me a big hug and then in an instant leaves the room.
Diamonds POV
I left Luke's room not because I was mad or anything but because I saw the time and I realize that I was suppose to call Ashton an hour ago.
I pick up my phone and with just 2 rings he picks up.
    "Hey Diamond are you home". He asked and it seemed like he was so close to me.
    "Umm yeah why." I asked curiously walking out of my room.
   "Open the front door". He says it sort of laughing. When I open the door I see my best friend smiling showing his dimples.
     "Best friend oh my gosh I've missed you so much". I say hugging him while moving around.
     " I've missed you too". He says laughing hugging me back. I pull away from the hug and grab his wrist.
    "Well come in I wanna give you a tour of my house". I say as we walk into my house. While we walk up the stairs to my room I see Luke with furrowed eyebrows. He was giving Ashton the death stare.
   "Oh Ashton this is my brother Luke". I say looking back and forth between the two of them.
     "And who are you". Luke asks looking up and down at Ashton.
    "I'm Ashton nice to meet you I'm going to assume your her brother Luke". He says holding his hand out for Luke to shake. All Luke did was look at him.
   "Well your half right I'm Luke but I'm not her brother". He says looking right at me already reading my mind. Ashton then looks at me. They're both looking at me and it's a bit creepy.
   "Yeah Luke, Ashton is my best friend nothing more nothing less". I say holding Ashton's hand making him follow me up to my room. When were both in I close the door out of force of habit. A few seconds later Luke opens the door and goes into his room.
    "So he's really over protective. Can I close this door?" Ashton says knowing that it'll piss Luke off.
    "At your own risk". And with that Ashton slams the door so Luke could hear it. Ashton starts to chuckle like everything was all fine. In less than 5 seconds my door flies open and Luke says "I want this door open". He says mostly looking at Ashton.
     "I'm sorry Luke, he won't cause anymore trouble". I promise hoping that Ashton would obey. Luke leaves and me and Ashton start to talk about Hornsby Australia.( yes she still lives in Australia but in a different place).
"So let's talk about Luke". Ashton says smiling. I hope he doesn't know anything.
"What do you mean". I question with a light smile.
"Well he's over protective. He claims he isn't your brother he doesn't want that door to close and he keeps giving me those creepy looks is there something else going on". With every word he gets me more and more nervous.
"I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you but me and Luke were not dating but we often make out and act like we're dating. I mean I really can't explain it....... LUKE!!!". I scream Luke's name so that he could explain what we are.
"Yesssss beautiful". He says as he stands in my door frame.
"Can you explain to Ashton what we are" I say kind of awkwardly hoping Luke would respond.
"Well we're not dating but I sometimes stare at your ass and chest, I've seen you naked um we kiss a lot and I mean a lot uh we act as if we're dating we sing to each other and I think that's it." I say agreeing with what most of what he said and disapproving of him staring at me like that.
"But what about your parents". He asks looking at me.
"Oh they don't know". Luke says I'm actually pretty surprised that he hasn't given Ashton a black eye yet.
"So Luke would you be mad if I kissed Diamond right in front of you". Ashton says pushing Luke's patients.
"Umm yes I would be and you would get yourself a nice black eye and a few broken bones." Luke says this with a big smile.
"Oh well look at the time I better start heading out" Ashton states as he looks at his watch.
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea". Luke says getting out the way of the door frame and into my room. I hear the front door close and I tell Luke that there was no reason for any of that and he's only my best friend.
"Well if I was your best friend I wouldn't have walked out right after i threaten him". He says taking a seat next to me.
"He was only playing, he wasn't actually going to kiss me". I say reassuring Luke's mind set.
"Oh um tomorrow we're going to the pool". He says changing the subject.