Birthday gal

Luke's POV
**skips to Diamonds birthday**
Today is Diamonds birthday. I told my mom yesterday and she started to bake a cake early this morning around 5. Today was also a school day. Diamond woke up around 6 and I gave her a big kiss and handed her her present. It was a charm bracelet, she was dying for one. It had a music note, a D for her name a unicorn and heel for her love of fashion. She gave me a big hug and she jumped in the shower. She wore a blue jean skirt a black short top that reminded me of a sports bra and a she wore a cardigan thing with white flats. She looked really nice. She had her hair natural which was wavy. She didn't wear much makeup only mascara. She dressed really girly today but I know tomorrow she'll be back to wearing all black and dark purple and stuff. She got her black back pack and we left saying goodbye to my mom. We go to school and we saw Calum, Emerald, Crystal, and Michael all waiting for us. The girls basically jump on Diamond screaming happy birthday. The guys wait and then give her a hug and kiss on the cheek which I was completely fine with. I trust them.
Diamonds POV
The presents the girls  got me were so cute. Emerald got me a perfume from Victoria secret and a lip gloss set from Victoria secret and Crystal got me a nail design kit which was really cool. I don't do my nails often but this will encourage me.
   I walk into class and immediately got bored with the teacher talking I started to look at my bracelet and played with the charms. They were so pretty. I love Luke.
    ***skips to end of the day***
Luke drives us home, really slow too and he kept on offering for us to get frozen yogurt or ice cream. We went to get ice cream and he took his sweet time eating which isn't like him. Usually he would devour his food and be the first one done.
   We finally got to his moms and all the lights were off. I turn the kitchen light on and people jolt up from under the table and behind couches and in little corners. This was so cool. My aunt and cousins were there most of my friends were there Ashton was there. And Luke's mom came out of nowhere with a big cake singing happy birthday soon every one joined in. This was great I was surrounded by the people I love which was amazing. We "partied" all night long up until 10 because everyone had to go back home. It was still the best. I'm going to really enjoy living here. This is going to be amazing.