Jealousy?

Luke's POV
When me Calum and Michael walk into the history room there's about like 6 people there we take our seats in the middle. And we start talking about Diamond. I told Michael that I was going to introduce them when she walked in.
Five mins later Diamond walks into the room with Thomas. Captain of the football team. His arm is around her. She's smiling and everything. I thought I was the only one that could make her smile without her just being nice. When I get up I grab her hand and pull her away from Thomas. I can hear him suck his teeth.
DIAMONDS POV
Luke just pulls me fast and hard away from Thomas. I was so relieved because he started to talk about sports and I was so bored. I know nothing of sports.
"Diamond this is Michael, Michael this is Diamond.". Luke says introducing me to the long haired fringe boy. His eyes were gorgeous. They were a really nice grey color.
"Class sorry I'm late take your seats take your seats". The big male teacher with gray hair almost bald wore a cool tie with money all over it. Some girl in the back asked about his tie and he said that every time he wears a tie with any type of money on it that means it's teachers payday. I found that hilarious.
His class unlike math was really interesting and fun. His name was Mr.Holzman. I liked how he actually called himself fat. You could tell he was a favorite teacher. He also made teaching fun like when he talked about war he had little novelty swords and he would take kids from the class to explain certain things. We had a double period with him and I was ok with that. In the 2nd period with him we watched a 15 minute video about Gorge Washington. I started to dose off when I felt my phone vibrate on my lap it was from Luke
Luke🐧🐧- ask to use the bathroom.
It was weird but obviously he had to talk to me so I raise my hand in a fist which was the signal for the pass. The teacher gives me a slight nod. I get up and grab the hall pass from the front of the room. There were 4. Girls bathroom. Boys bathroom. Office. Nurse. I pick the girls one up and I walk out the classroom. After a few seconds of me walking slowly. I hear Luke call out my name. When I stop to look for him I see him running towards me. I don't know why he was like 10 feet away from me.
"So Diamond, how you liking school so far". He says as if I've never entered a school before and I don't know how it works.
"Good I guess, the people are really nice, no girl has been talking any shit besides that I dress like I'm in a punk rock band from the 70s". I laugh at how cool that would be to live in the 70s and be in a rock band.
"So Thomas, you like him". He says after a few seconds of silence.
"I do not, he was just walking me to class, we had the same class so he found it convenient, it's nothing". I protest sternly. Why couldn't this goof ball get in his brain that I didn't like Thomas or Calum or Ashton even and that I like him. Then again why was it so hard to tell Luke or anyone even that I had true genuine feelings for him.
"Well it seemed like something when he had his arm around you". He says acting angry but I knew he was playing around.
"You know what I don't get, why you get so jealous when I hang out with other guys". I didn't even expect that to come out but it did. He stopped immediately in his tracks after the words left my mouth. We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like centuries.
"I guess I really am an over protective brother". He says with a slight chuckle. I knew exactly what he meant, and it was nothing of a sibling relationship, he meant it as if we were dating for real and that it truly did bother him when other guys would flirt with me or even do so much as smile in my direction.
I smile back trying to hide all the thoughts bursting into my brain. "Um I'm gonna start heading back to class" I say knowing that he'll follow me.
We both walk in at the same time. Only the teacher makes his eye to the door every one else is to focused on the video playing on the board. Every one else except tommy, of course. I try to walk quickly past his seat but of course he's even quicker by taking my arm and forces me on to his lap. I wasn't the type to be the center of attention and I think he knew that so I tried not to be too loud or every one would look at me or us. No. Not us. Me or him that's what it's called.
"Let me go now". I try to whisper in his ear and that's when I realized that Luke just sat down in his seat directly behind Thomas. Luke realizes what he's doing to me and puts his hands around Thomas'
neck. I hear Luke whisper in his ear it was something like " if you don't get your Hands off my girl I'll choke you. To death". I was scared myself and of course Thomas lets go of me . I was quite surprised that he was scared of Luke.
Luke motions his hand telling me to come over to him, I do and he taps his thigh telling me to sit on his lap. When I sit he hugs me. I felt weird because I assumed that everyone knew that we were step siblings and I expected everyone to stare at us but they all were so focused on the movie. I sit with Luke until the bell rang signaling us to get out and go to our next class. We had science. And then after that we have lunch.