Nice to meet you

"A kiss just a small one"
Why does it have to be so hard to say no to him. NO. It's that simple Diamond just say it.
"Fine" I gave in why couldn't I just say no to him like I say no to everyone else. Why is life so hard. Our lips meet and immediately move off remembering that it's supposed to be a quick peck but of course he doesn't stick with the deal and he continues to kiss pulling my head forward.
After the two minute kiss I look at him in the eyes and walk off to my room, he runs after me.
"What's wrong, did I do something" his eyes were filled with worry.
"No it's after midnight and we have school tomorrow" the worry in his eyes were gone.
"It's only 12:36" he says being so confident as we finally enter my room.
"Which means it's after midnight and by an answer like that you really should get some sleep" I correct him. I go on my bed under the covers and he follows me, doing the same actions.
"Good night, my love" Luke says before shutting his eyes.
"Sweet dreams" I say being all cute. I fall asleep in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning I saw that Luke was still asleep, with his arm hugging my torso. I gently move his arm off of me trying not to wake him and I was successful. Damn this kid is a heavy sleeper.
I take a shower and wash my face, and I put a towel over my wet body. I make my way over to my closet and I see Luke on his phone playing some game, he was very concentrated. I walk in my closet and I decide on a Iron Maiden crop top, black ripped jeans and black vans. Pretty simple. I walk over to my vanity and I look at my self in the mirror. Eww. I put concealer on and mascara. I look for some jewelry and I find a few stackable rings and a choker. I went back to my bathroom and put my hair in a bun.
I went back to my room to tell Luke that he should get ready but he was already in his room and I could see him putting ripped black jeans on, a muscle tank that said YOU COMPLETE MEss and some black converse. My brother is so hot.
"You ready?" He says walking out of his room standing in my door way.
"Yeah just let me grab my bag" I say going over to my window grabbing my bag for the day.
We drive to school listening to music from the radio. When we finally got to school Britney the cheerleader and her friend look at me and roll there eyes. They don't scare me.
      "I love what you've done with your neck baby are you using a new lotion" Britney says being so fucking corny. Luke just looks at me walking a bit faster toward the school. He walks me to my locker and I pull out my concealer and position him for me to put it on his neck. Good thing we're the same skin tone.
    "What are you doing" he says trying to move his head.
     "Stay still I don't want anyone else seeing these nasty ass marks" I say referring to Britney.
     "I don't want to be wearing makeup, that's so girly" he says after I finish concealing the marks. I hand him a mirror to show him the finish product.
      "Oh my god that's so cool, how do you do that, it's completely gone" it was funny how surprised he was. We walk in to class holding hands, as soon as we enter Calum and Michael are clapping for us.
     "What we'd do?" Luke says sitting down in his newly assigned seat next to me.
      "Nothing were just happy that you guys are dating again" Calum says patting Luke on the shoulder.
     "We're not dating I broke up with him" I tell Calum and Luke making sure they both know.
      "Well once the marks are officially gone I'm gonna ask you to be my girlfriend so I want you to think about it now so you know what to say when I ask" sometimes Luke can be so dumb.
"Why would you tell me it would be better if it just came out of no where" I say as the teacher writes the assignment on the board.
******skips to lunch******
Me and Luke walk to lunch hand in hand. We walk towards our usual table and I see Calum and Michael except..... Michael wasn't alone. There was a girl and she was so pretty I'm assuming she was Michaels girl. Her fashion taste was really nice. Me and Luke walk up to the table and we sit down.
"Hey crystal" Luke says. Oh he knows her, Michael and her must have been dating for a while.
"Hey I'm Diamond" I say pulling my hand out so she could shake it.
She took my hand and smiled showing her deep dimples. She's really into Harry Potter she in my opinion was a perfect match for Michael. She was a good amount of nerdy and a good amount of everything else. I've seen her around school and I had science and music with her. She's really cool and really likes food. It's hilarious.
We go off to our next class which happens to be music. We go off into our groups and I see that crystal is in the same group as Thomas. Aww I feel bad for her. A little bit into the period I see that Thomas is flirting with crystal. She doesn't look comfortable. I tap Michael to let him know to only find out that Michael, Luke and Calum are already getting up to approach Thomas. It's funny cause once Thomas sees them coming he quickly asked for a bathroom pass. The teacher denied it because a boy was already out. Thomas looked scared for his life...