Unpacking

Diamond POV
     We start to leave the pizza shop and as we get into the car he puts on the radio and we start to listen to old nirvana songs and we were singing loud and obnoxious to each other. When we got home no one was there, I kinda got worried and texted my mom asking where she was at and she responded "out with Andrew to eat won't be back until late, love you sweet dreams".
     I'm cool with it and go back up to my room to find Luke sitting on my bed. "So are we continuing to unpack or no". I'm guessing the Uhaul came because there were like hundreds of boxes in my room.
        "Yeah" I say as I start to pick up a box and open it. It was pictures of me and my old boyfriend and old memories with him. My mom said to keep the memories, but I'd rather not be reminded of that jerk. As I start to look at the old pics. Luke asks me a question that I didn't really here. He slowly walks up to me and looks over my shoulder and says " who's that?"
      "My ex" I say quietly.
       "Well that's stupid. Why do you keep old memories of a guy you probably hate right now." He says walking out of my room and into his.
      "Well he's right" I mumble to myself.
    I finish unpacking by myself not wanting to get Luke, I change the perky pink curtains into dark purple ones. Change my bed sheets into ones with skulls on it and store my makeup into the vanity and my moisturizers for my face in the bathroom I put my clothes away and was satisfied with the end result except I still wanted some other wall decor but I'll get that another day.
       It's now around 10 and I go down stairs to get some coffee. I find Luke on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother again. Except this time it wasn't just Luke. He had a girl laying on him, and his arm was around her shoulders.
I go to the kitchen in slight anger and frustration and start making my coffee and obviously he heard me in the kitchen b/c of my loud button pressing. I honestly felt lied to, he told me he didn't have a girlfriend. She was really pretty to and she dressed well, she had white ripped jeans, a black crop top with a white collar, thick black nerd glasses (above) and did I mention that she's really pretty.
They both walk in and it looks like he's forcing her to come by the way he holds on to her wrist. There both laughing. The girl gets out of his hold and holds out her hand to say "hey I'm Emerald, Luke's best friend."
"Oh hey I'm his step sister, Diamond" at least she's not his girlfriend.