Finally....

Diamond POV
  We get to my house and Luke is still in the same spot he was sitting in when we left.
     Ashton passes Luke in one swift move without looking straight at him. Luke stands up to give me a hug. Ashton just stood there awkward. I let go of Luke's grip and hugged Ashton as tight as possible
    "Hey Luke you should play guitar for Ashton, show him what your made of" Luke nods and walks upstairs to I'm assuming to get his guitar. He comes down with his guitar and I bring Ashton to the couch so he could listen. Luke played a few chords and Ashton was obviously impressed.
     "Ashton I'm going to show a video of u playing the drums to Luke, ok?" He nods and I pull my phone out to show Luke the video. I hand him my phone and he watches the video. He smirks. I'm guessing he liked it.
"This is real cool. I'm impressed can't wait till you play with us in a few months" Luke says for the first time smiling at Ashton.
"Well now that u guys don't hate each other can we all watch movies I'm super bored" I offer sitting down on the couch grabbing the remote, they also sit on the couch.
**a few hours later**
We finish watching the first movie and we all get bored. We try texting people so they could come over. We then realized that it's like 3 in the morning and no one is going to want to come over. We decide to go to sleep, I change back into my pjs. Ashton then comes into my room and changes his clothes in front of me with the door closed. This wasn't new to me so I really didn't care. And it's not like I was staring right at him. Luke goes into his room closes the door and goes to sleep. I open the door when Ashton was finished and Ashton climbed into my bed with me. It meant nothing we were best friends , things like that always happened. When me and Ashton were finally comfortable Luke's room door opens.
"Don't get to cozy with my girl friend ok, mate?" Luke says passing by my room to get to the bathroom. He wasn't being mean. Finally Luke wasn't being crazy over protective with me and Ashton. I'm gonna say that it's a sign that Luke actually is ok with Ashton being around.
When I realized that Ashton was already sleeping I got up and went down stairs, I wasn't tired at all. When I got downstairs I saw that Luke was down stairs in the kitchen drinking water and on his phone. I go up to him and he looks up and smiles. He smashes his lips into mine and after a few seconds he pulls away and licks his lips. We stare into each other's eyes until
"Uh am I interrupting something?" Ashton asks from what sounds like the stairs.
"Nope not at all" I say moving to Luke's side.
"Good" he couldn't have been any more oblivious. Except he knew he was interrupting us, even though we weren't really doing anything. We all told each other we couldn't sleep so we continued watching movies and they were actually laughing at each other's jokes. They officially like each other
    Finally......