D E C I D I N G

"So..." Jaden started off, his voice breaking through the awkward silence in the packed living room. His eyes darted around each of his friends, slight curiosity glinting in his orbs, wanting to hear some ideas.

"...Anyone have any ideas of any games we could play? I mean, come on. We need to liven things up a bit." The male tried to seem normal as possible, not wanting to increase the awkwardness anymore. The silence continued, but then all eyes went to the peachy hand that shot up.

"Uno!" Alexis started things off, and not before long, the other duelists shared their ideas as well. Chazz mumbled 'Heads Up', followed by Jesse's voice, him suggesting 'Seven Up'.

"Why don't we just jot down our suggestions on a piece of paper, crumple them up, put them in a bowl, and someone can just close their eyes and see what we're gonna play?" Blair questioned as everyone nodded their heads in response.

          After the bowl was ready Jaden shook it up thoroughly. "Now why don't you pick Y/N?" Said girl looked up from her phone to see Jaden holding out a bowl. She closed your eyes and picked up a small slip of paper opening it up and reading it out loud.

          "Seven Minutes In Heaven!!" A few people blushed afterwards, probably hoping they might get someone they like. Jaden got another bowl and everyone put in their favorite card from their decks, and the game began.

Last edited: 12•2•16

(Lmao reuploading this cringe. It was the start of my Wattpad career so might as well keep this shit— 7/11/18)