M I Z A R

The song on top has nothing to do with this chapter guys. I was just listening to it while typing. I just hope you like it. I thought it was cute so yeah, enjoy it!
___________________________________

"Little robin~" Mizar cooed to the female that was now trapped in his tight grip.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not a bird! You're the one who has a similar appearance to one!" Y/N yelled at him while laughing. She was VERY ticklish. By hearing that, Mizar gave her one last squeeze before letting her go.

"Fine. But remember, I told you that I would punish you for making fun of me." Y/N just rolled her eyes as they darted across the room to the bowl on the coffee table.

"Ooh. I want a turn." Y/N said as all eyes landed on her. She sifted through the bowl of cards until she came across a shiny one.

"Oh ma gawd it's so shiny! Now let's see what it is.." She flipped the card over. Once she saw what it was, she went over to her winged hair frend.

"I believe this belongs to you, Mizar. Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon right?" the H/C haired girl said with a blush spread across her cheeks. The young galaxy master nodded with the same powder spread across his cheeks as well.

Y/N smiled softly and took his hand as they both walked to the closet, hand-in-hand, blushing like crazy. Little did they know, that everyone was snickering behind them and making ship names.

Mizar lightly closed the door and sighed. He looked forward but no one was there. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind. "Mizar, I'm sorry." A soft voice said as Mizar calmed down knowing it was just his friend.

"About what Y/N? I don't recall you doing anything wrong." Mizar said while taking Y/N's arms so she could stand in front of him. The sight he saw was a weird one. Y/N was there looking down and pouting while twiddling with her fingers. She looked up and sighed.

          "Well, I'm sorry I made fun of your hair, but you know..." Y/N stopped for a while as a grin fell upon her face and she started to move closer to Mizar and cupped his cheek. "everytime we touch,~" Mizar recalled all the times she said he looked like a bird and asked him if he could fly with the wing on his head. "I swear I can fly~" she finished off smiling.

          "Mizar, I've liked you for a while now, but if you don't like me back, I'm fine with it." The blonde stood there in shock. He had no idea that she felt the same way as him, only he felt even stronger feelings toward her. He took of the hand on his cheek with his own and held it firmly.

          "I'm sorry Y/N, but I don't feel the same way. I don't like you." Y/N finally let down a stream of tears down as she wept silently. Mizar took note of this and pulled her close. "I love you." Y/N gasped but was cut off with a soft gentle kiss from her new lover.

          When they separated, Y/N was still crying, but with tears of joy and a satisfied smiled smile on her face. Mizar wiped the tears away from her face just as the doors opened.

          "Glad you could make her happy. She's like a sister to me." Vector said happily. Mizar and Y/N made their way to the couch and continued to make out.

          "Get a room!" they all shouted. So they did, and let's just say it was a mistake to leave the door open...

BONUS

          Vector walked into the room so he could check on the room. HUGE MISTAKE. He found Mizar and Y/N playing with sock puppets, so they hid under the bed out of embarrassment.
________________________________
BTW this one was for DbzLiz sorry if it sucked though I tried. Next is our favorite fluff kura neko kitty nom nom bunch freaking honeybooooo (sorry not sorry for the long name and feels overload LOL XD) Ryou Bakura! That it byeeeee. (Wtf is that name am i high)

Last Edited: 1•8•17

(Don't do drugs kids— 7/11/18)