T H E E N D

(Yall better remember this is a reupload and yes i deleted chapters so my views got deleted too bye bye pls stick around :)— 7/30/18)

*inhales deeply*

Okay, guys. It has been a while...and the last time I posted a character request was August 24th, 2016. Wow...

So at least the few of you who care (which is WAY less than a few -_-) have read my past warnings about this book soon closing and me having no inspiration and me getting too attached to the fandom. Last time I posted this message on my account:

Thanks to the people (more like person) who read it BTW

Thanks to the people (more like person) who read it BTW. I know a lot of you are assholes. I'm sorry but it's true and I'm partially pissed. Skipping author notes and such. THEY ARE IMPORTANT OKAY WE ALL WRITE THEM AT LEAST ONCE. FOR ALL YOU KNOW THEY COULD BE A SUICIDE NOTE. And I swear those of you who skipped this for the rest of the actual fucking chapter....FUCK YOU TOO BITCH 🖕🏻🤤🖕🏻.

Anyways, I hope at least the title caught your attention and it's not click bait so yeah. It was really fun being a part of this fandom but it's also ver nerve-racking with life going on. I still love this fandom guys but I'm just not as attached. Don't even get me started on the sixth season guys the main protagonist looks like fucking blueberry bubblegum gone wrong. Also I do realize this chapter was late but especially guys thank you for ONE YEAR OF AMAZINGNESS ON WATT PAD because YUP YESTERDAY WAS OUR OE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR THIS BOOK. Thank you for all the votes, comments, and support. Especially to the new friends I made. I may continue this book in the future or I may not but who knows. Just stay fabulous-*throws glitter for the last time tiredly and gives a sad warm smile*-and thank you for existing (assholes too).

Now I feel emotional. Enjoy your ending!
*hugs cast*

Cast: *waves sadly*

Jaden: *pats Admin's head as she leans on him tiredly*

Admin: Bye for now friends!
___________________________________

Y/N checked the clock to see it was already 3 in the morning. "Oh my god!" She stood up and cleared her throat as everyone looked at her.

"It's been really fun guys, but school's starting in two days, and half of us have already passed out," she paused and giggled at the people who were just now waking up. "Thank you all for coming to my party, so now let's sit down and enjoy the last event. A performance by: YDXAL!" She shouted and sat down as suddenly the lights dimmed and a stage appeared on her living room, and there was Yami, Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, and Yuma! They all turned around mwith their mikes, guitars and etc. as they smirked at their friends and began to sing.