J I M C O O K

"Where is she?! I can't find her!" Jim yelled as he frantically rushed to the background. Y/N rushed into the scene as fast as she could.

"I'm right here! What do you need?!" She asked frantically just as worried as he was. Jim got frustrated.

"Not you! Shirley! She's gone!" He weeped as anime tears started streaming down his face. Y/N sighed.

"Oh Jim... don't be such a crybaby. I bet she's just in the pool." She said as she kicked off her flip flops and dove into the water. After about thirty seconds Y/N rose back to the surface, holding a large green reptile. "Found 'er!" She exclaimed as she got out and gently put down the crocodile.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, swimming made her shirt become see through so now Jim could see her sports bra. Y/N noticed this and chuckled. "Like what you see~?" She asked teasingly. Jim shook his head violently as Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'll go change. I'll be back in a few m'kay?" Y/N asked, swaying her hips as she walked away, already knowing someone was watching. Jim picked up his beloved crocodile and pet its head.

"She's an interestin' one, ain't she?"

Y/N came back with a fresh change of clothes and walked up to Jim. "So, happy to see me now?" Jim blushed and looked the other way.

"M-maybe I am and maybe I-I'm not. Not like I am or anything...!" Y/N started laughing.

"Aww... tsunderes are so cute!" She yelled jumping around the living room. She soon caught the stares of everyone and stopped. "Hehe... anyways....*cough* do you wanna play Jim?" She asked, swiftly picking up the bucket and stuffing it in front of Jim's face.

"S-sure." He said and let Shirley lean down and grab a card. Jim blushed when he saw it until Y/N whined. "Shirley, don't eat it!" Jim quickly pulled the card out from Shirley's mouth and nervously gave it back to Y/N. "Sorry 'bout that..." Y/N smiled a closed a smile.

"Hehe, It's okay!" Jim couldn't believe how peppy and perfect Y/N was. I hope she doesn't think that Shirley is the only one I care for in that way. Y/N skipped to the closet and dragged Jim along with her.

In the dark abyss if the closet...
"HEY JIM U LIKE ANYONE?! ANY GIRL OR BOY ARE YOU GAY?!" Y/N asked out of nowhere. Jim blushed and shook his head.

"Nope. I'm straight as a circle," he joked.

"Okay!" Y/N giggled. "So you like anyone?" Jim blushed but nodded. "Oh? Who's the lucky girl?" she asked while leaning close. As she did, Jim got a brilliant idea.

"This girly right here~" he whispered as he pulled her into a innocent and gentle kiss. After a few seconds they pulled apart smiling. Even though he couldn't see Y/N very well, it was obvious that she was grinning like an idiot.

"Yay~ Senpai noticed me!"

The doors burst open with an angry Rio. "YOU GUYS! SHIRLEY ATE ALL OF THE SNACKS!" Jim flinched and went to go get Shirley and Y/N went off to get more snacks.

"You just did that to separate them didn't you?" Chazz asked as he pulled out all the hidden chips.

"Yep she did." Everyone turned around to see Nashi Dragneel (shoutout to my friend ElementalxNashi !!). "Ok I'll just go now..." Nashi said awkwardly and rushed out of the room. "She was kinda cute..." Yuya mumbled as the girl SASHAYED OUT OF THE ROOM! (XD im sorry Dork Diaries fan here!)

(LMAO I HAD TO REMOVE SO MUCH CRINGE FROM THIS CHAPTER ISTG BUT IM KEEPING THE LAST PART LMAO— 7/11/18)

HEY GUESS WHOS NOT DEAD! THATS RIGHT! ME! Yeah Yeah I haven't updated but I have reasons!.....that I'm not gonna tell you. Anyways I was texting ElementalxNashi and I pranked her with the song lyrics of 'Fuck U Betta by Neon Hitch' and the reactions were so funny. Enjoy and bye!

 Enjoy and bye!

(DAMN I FORGOT THIS SHIT HAPPENED LMAO— 7/11/18)