Chapter 9-4

(Part 9-4)

(Aaliyah fit for today)

Aaliyah P.O.V

As soon as August hung up on me I was pissed off. I know his yellow ass gonna want to call me but I'm going ignore it. The day I was off, was the same day I has to be annoyed it was 8:00 A.M And I was already annoyed like wtf?

???-*nocks*
Aaliyah- Whatttttt?
???- Can I come in?
Aaliyah- Sure.
Sherry- Is August coming?
Aaliyah- I don't know.
Sherry- Well I need your help downstairs.
Aaliyah- OK I'll be down there in a min.
Sherry-*left*
I got up and got in the shower did my routine for the day and put my outfit on then greased. I was so freaking tired for factiming august last night. I couldn't go to sleep his ass is so sexy and them lips and his sexy accent. Made me horny by the minute but he pissed me off when he hung up. I got snapped out of my thoughts from August Calling and I declined it.
3:04 P.M

By now I had 5 Missed calls from August and 3 missed factiming from August 4 messages I left on scene. He really thought I was gonna text him Back...Funny! I made Ashanti to come over because I didn't want to be here by my self with little ass kids and annoying ass grown ups...By now the backyard was filled with kids runing around playing I was sitting in one of those pull out chairs Christ crost with Ashanti by my side.

Ashanti- That little boy is so cute, like he can be my son.
Aaliyah- He cute or what ever.
Ashanti- I'm so fucking jelous of that accent!!
Aaliyah-*laughs*
August P.O.V
It was packed when I got Aaliyah house so I parked a few houses down then I walked in and said hi to Mr. and ms. Montana then I went in the back to see a lot of kids running around and Aaliyah and Ashanti laugh. I Crept up behind Aaliyah and called her then she ignored.

August- Yo wussup with you ignoring my calls?
Aaliyah- Why would you call me if your right behind me?
August-To see if you wear answering any of my calls on purpose.
Aaliyah- Ok...I don't care
August- Yo cutt the fucking auttidue ma.
Ashanti- *Gets up*
August- No Shanti stay we finna go in the house.
Aaliyah- You must got me fucked up...I'm not going in the house I'm staying right here.
Monty-*runs up to august* Hey August!!!
August-*picks him up* Happy birthday man.
Monty- Thanks...You seen my girlfriend?
August- What you got a girlfriend?
Monty- Yes she this way*gets down*
August- Ight hol' up *whispers in Aaliyah ear* If you don't get yah ass up and be in your room by 10 minutes im going to beat that ass ma...Shit regardless in gonna beat that ass but I'll do it longer.
Aaliyah-*eyes widend*
August- And leave Shanti here (then he got up and followed Monty)
Aaliyah- I got to go...I'll be back *gets up and goes to her room*
Aaliyah P.O.V
I got up fast as hell and went into my bed room and closed my door I knew this Shit was gonna hurt so bad. He got some big ass hands and my ass might be fat but that Shit hurt. 10 minutes later he came into my room while I was on my phone.

August- Give me your phone.
Aaliyah- Give Me your Phone.
August-*snatches her phone out her hand* What is your problem?
Aaliyah- You hung the phone up on me
August- *takes his stuff off* don't be childish.
Aaliyah- I heard yo talking to some one and then you hung up on me.
August- I said I had to go ma damn
Aaliyah- What's so important that you had to hang up on me august!!!
August- Ain't nothing more important than you ma.
Aaliyah- So why the fuck did you hang up!!
August- Who is you talking to?
Aaliyah- The person that hung up on me!
August- C'mere
Aaliyah- No.
August- Come here*puts some music on*
Aaliyah- You fine.
August-*grabs her and lays her on the bed*
Aaliyah- No I'm mad at you..
August- I don't care you won't be mad at me no more.
Aaliyah- Au (GCO)
August- Aaliyah we've been dating since December.
Aaliyah- I (GCO)
August- And I know you a virgin ma...so this is special.

That's when the fireworks start to play

August P.O.V
I set the mood right with some good ass music and I started to message that ass and kiss her

Aaliyah- August what if some one walk.
August- Ain't no one gonna walk in ma.. chill *pulls his shirt over his head then starts to kiss down her neck*
Aaliyah- *moans softly*
August- *lays her down* I need to tell you something ma.
Aaliyah- What Is it?
August-*takes her shorts off* I love you.
Aaliyah- *smiles* I love you too
...I teased her by rubbing her clit on her panties she was getting so wet her panties was soaked.

August- *takes my shirt off* Takes these off
Aaliyah- No.
August- i said Take it off.
Aaliyah-*slides them off*
Aaliyah P.O.V

August started to kiss my thighs then my second pear of lips I threw my head back feeling his tounge on my clit and lower and lower until his tounge was in me and he put his whole mouth on my and sucked me that's when I came right on his tounge and him sucking me clean moaning softly that's when I started scoching up on the bed but he pulled me down and grabbed me tighter.

He came up to me and kissed me telling me "You taste good" Then he kissed me on my neck. I started thinking who was at his house Before I could ask him he stuck his big ass dick in me the rest is History

2 Hrs later- 6:010 P.M

August P.O.V
I had to get up before some one walked into Aaliyah room meaning Ashanti, her parents, Monty, some kid looking for a bathroom. or some Shit. I got up put my cloths on and went down stairs and sat down next to Ashanti. Aaliyah was sleeping so I just kissed her forehead and left.
Aaliyah P.O.V
I woke up with my body sore as a Bitch I ain't never having sex again...That's a lie knowing August. I got in the shower did my routine and put on some other pajamas then turned the light off then turned it back on because I forgot I clean the sheets so I grabbed it all together and took it to the laundry room...When I was walking in my parents was already in there talking.

Andrew- How are you gonna tell Aaliyah?
Sherry- I have no idea...she's so connected to August.
Andrew- Don't tell her about the divorce.
Sherry- I know...she's gonna be more stressed
Right then in there I wanted to break down in tears.

Tbc........

Sorry for errors

At least 10 views for next update