Chapter 46

(Part 46)

August POV

I sat up and looked around my hotel room witch was blurry I got up felt someone arms around me. I looked down at a girl with purple hair. da hell. I started praying I ain't sleep with her because if I did it would be a 0% of me getting back with-. Aw fuck. I sat moving the broad arms from around me. She still had her dress and jewelry on, so I'm guessing we ain't do nothing. It was Tuesday 4:30 AM. Remembering everything I said to Aaliyah, taking it back. I got up and called a cab when the cab came I woke the broad up and asked her what happen last night and she just told me we slept. When she left I went in the shower letting the water hit my body. When I got out I greased and through on a hoodie and sweatpants with some timbs and left.

When I pulled up in front of the house I noticed Aaliyah car not here. I walked to front door and nocked on it considered Aaliyah changed the locks. Younce answered the door. She was smiling when she answered but it dropped when she seen me.

August- ion wanna hear it ma.
Younce- I feel like slapping the shit out of you.
August- Guess what you not the only one.
Younce- What are you doing here?
August- I came here to see my wife and kids not you.
Younce- Ex-fiancé, and Aaliyah's not here. She left.
August- What you mean she left? When she coming back?
Younce- In a couple weeks maybe.
August-*mumbles* Fuck.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face. I walked in the house to see Princess and Aj sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob I heard Princess say

Princess- Mommy loves SpongeBob what's your mommy favorite TV show?
Aj- I've seen her watch some law stuff on TV before she left.

I cleared my throat because I knew what the next question Princess was gonna ask. The both turned around to me and I seen Princess slightly roll her eyes and Aj smirk. She got a attitude just like her mama I swear. I walked over to them slapped Aj up and kissed him on the head, then picked Princess up sitting her in my lap. She folded her arms and looked down.

August- Hey mamas.
Princess- Hey daddy.
August- Can we talk?
Princess- No.
August- Good. So I know what you seen me and Aunti Ashanti.
Princess- Shanti.
August- Aunti Ashanti. Don't be disrespectful.
Princess- You made mommy cry and scream when she was driving!
August- What?
Younce- August.(she said looking at the scene)
August-*sighs* Baby girl, ya know I love you and ya mama
Princess- So why did you do the thing that you and mommy do all the time? Why was her hand in your pants? Why did you make mommy cry like that?

I felt my heart sank to my stomach and flip and turn then I felt like grabbing a gun and putting it by my head and pulling the trigger with exactly no hesitation.

August- It was an accident baby. You know daddy didn't mean to hurt mommy.
Princess- But you did daddy. I think that's why she left.
Younce- Ya mommy left because she was on a business trip.

I looked at Princess and she gave Younce that "really nigga, ok" look. I shook my head because she was to smart to be only 5

August- She did. She gonna be back mamas.
Princess- I know.
August- Ya love daddy?
Princess-*nods*
August- *starts tickling her* I can't hear you.
Princess- Okay okay daddy I love you.
August- Kiss?
Princess-*kisses his check*
August- Tank ya. But do you forgive me?
Princess- Um no!
August-*gasps and grabs his chest shocked* Princess!
Princess-*laughs* I'm just kidding daddy I forgive you. But you have to take me tutu shopping.
August- I got cha.*kissing her check putting her down walking over to Aj* Wuddup Youngin.
Aj- Hey.
August- Can we talk to?
Aj- Yea.
August- Ight c'mon sit on daddy's lap.
Aj-*laughs* I'm a big boy.
August- That don't mean you can't sit on my lap but I guess your right.*sits next to him*
Aj- Awh fine!*sits on his lap*
August- Ight so ya know I haven't been around ya for a long time. Only for a short period of time right?
Aj- Yes.
August- So. Ya gotta tell me what ya don't like and what you do like. I mean like, we gotta ketchup ya know?
Aj- Yea.*nods*

Younce POV

I watched as August interact with his kids. I smirked because he was trying to get someone where with his family like a real man. I watched as Aj got off his lap and pull August hand dragging him upstairs with Princess played on her tablet.

-

Next Day☁️

I woke up at 6:00 AM got up and got in the shower did my hygiene, throw on some sweat and plane t-shirt then went downstairs to make the kids some breakfast. Pancakes and Eggs. I heard August come downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

August- morning I'll take them to school this morning and pick them up.
Younce- Morning...and That's fine.
August- Alright just call me when they ready.
Younce- Ok.
August-*walks up stairs*

August was staying here only until Aaliyah get back. I'm not Ashanti or Kayla I ain't gone do my sister like that. I finished making Breakfast and went to go wake up and dress the kids. Once they did everything they needed to do. I started to Princess hair, a cute bun then I started doing her edges. She got that from her mama. Her tablet started ringing.

Princess- Ohhh it's mama.

I let her talk to Aaliyah then I went to go to Aj room to see him tying his shoe.

Younce- Hey Aj
Aj- Hi.
Younce- Ms. Aaliyah is face-timing Princess I'm sure she wants to talk to you too.

His face lit up.

Aj- Ms.Aaliyah?!
Younce-*giggles* yea and after that ya breakfast is on the table got it?
Aj- Yes ma'am
Younce-*giggles leaving*

August POV

I made sure Will, Aj and Princess was buckled in, in the backseat then I pulled off. I started thinking about Aaliyah while the kids was in the back talking about something. I heard Aaliyah name so I started listening to their conversation.

Princess- Ya ballet.
Aj- Is that when girls when theirs tutus and stuff?
Princess- Yea.
Aj- Ms.Aaliyah said when she get back she's gonna sign me up for football.
Princess- Really?
Aj- Yea.
August- Y'all talk to ha this mawining'?
Princess- Yea daddy. She said that I'm in Ballet class to!
August- That's nice baby girl. Aj ya doing football?
Aj- Yea.
August- That's wussup...So ya know where she at?
Princess- She said it's a secret.
August- oh okay.
Princess- Oh daddy you should find her and apologize like you did to me!
August- I'm a try baby girl. *mumbles* I'm a try.

I pulled up at their school. Woke Will up and got them out and took them in and took them to class once I got them in class I got in my car, thinking about Aaliyah. My friend getting hard for some reason, I sighed because I know I wasn't gonna get no pussy for about a year. I should just let her have this vacation, get away from the bullshit. I jut wanted to know if she was okay. I pulled my phone and called her it rung and went straight to voicemail. Called her 20 more times still didn't answers I through my phone in my passenger seat and pulled off.

Tbc.....

Sorry for errors❤️