Chapter 25

(Part 25)

Next day Aaliyah P.O.V

I woke up with the same thing on from yesterday on the floor in my living room Shanti on the couch and Everyone else no where to be found I got up and started walking around the house looking for coca and she was sleep with vodka in her cup then I walked back into my room to hear laughing. I seen Seyvn laughing in one of august big shirts.

Seyvn-*laughing* Nah for real thoe.
August-*chuckles* You trippin'
Seyvn- *gets closer to him*
August- *licks his lips* what you doing?
Seyvn-*pushes him on the bed and get on top of him*
I was just finna open the door but then Ashanti busted it open with her foot and starred to hit her in the face and once again I want to laugh.

Aaliyah- For real August? again
August- Ma it ain't even what it look like.
Aaliyah- It's exactly what it looks like You was finna fuck her in my bed In my house.
Ashanti-*dragging Seyvn by her hair out the door*
Aaliyah- I'm so done with you I gave you so many chances august like for real..
August- She came in here(GCO)
Aaliyah-*slaps him and trying to catch her breath from crying* August get the fuck out my house!
August- A (GCO)
Aaliyah- Get out and take ya shit with you!

August P.O.V

-

Ashanti had Seyvn on the stairs with only panties and my shirt on and I left her as right there she the whole reason why I officially just lost my baby I drove home and sat there and rolled up a blunt.

August- Fuck....

Aaliyah P.O.V

2 weeks later.

I've been throwing up for the past week and I had a cold for the past 2 week I went to the doctor and they told me I'm pregnant I ain't surprised. I told everyone besides august and I know he been wanted a baby by me so he gone be exited.

1 Month later.

(November) Ight right now I got like a little bump and it's really cute actually. I'm planing on telling august today. I put on an a super long elmo shirt that stopped at my nees blue shorts red uggs (custome) curled my hair put my jewelry on and makeup then grabbed my purse and put on my black glasses. I found out he cancelled his tour and stayed in Atlanta do easier for me I was driving to his house eating a banana. I pulled up at his house and seen seyvn car there.

August House.

I parked then threw my Banana peal on the floor in front of his house then went to go nock but the door was cracked opened do I just walked in closed the door behind and I heard little bits of moaning I assumed it was Seyvn so before I went up there I grabbed one of August's favorite Strawberry milk then went upstairs and opens the door and sat in his chair and they still ain't see me.

Seyvn- *Moans*
August- Damn*groans*

She was riding his dick why do I got to see this part all the time?

Aaliyah-*drinking her milk*
Seyvn-*turns around and screams*
Aaliyah- Stop screaming like a little bitch.
Seyvn- I'm a go *gets off of him and gets dress*
Aaliyah- No no no don't go please don't. What yall on round 3? Finish Up.
Seyvn- i (GCO)
Aaliyah- Sneaky little bitches like you....I just wanted to say(GCO)
August- What the fuck are you doing here aaliyah?

OK I'm pissed off now.

Aaliyah- I'm here to tell you that I'm pregnant dumbass but you want to fuck other bitches and be rude to me? nah that ain't happening you can fuck other bitches but you won't and will not be rude to me so I came to tell you that I'm pregnant with your child sadly and yea that's that.

August P.O.V

My body feeled up with lots of emotions all of a sudden the women that I loved was having my baby, finally but she ain't happy and I got to...I got snapped out from Aaliyah and Seyvn calling me

Both- August!
August- Yea?
Seyvn- I'm a go ok?
Aaliyah- Stay ya ass hea' I'm finna go...I was meaning to give you this.*takes her ring off her finger and gives it to him* Broke ya promisseaug.

My heart fell into pieces when she gave it to me.

Aaliyah- August take the ring.
August-*takes it back*
Aaliyah- Yall can continue and you ain't the first girl I caught that was riding his dick.
Seyvn- What?
August- Bounce seyvn.
Seyvn- I was leaving anyway *leaves*
August- So there ain't no more us?
Aaliyah-*drinking her milk* Us as in girlfriend boyfriend?
August- Yea.
Aaliyah- Us as in Parents yes but us no.
August-*sits down* tell me you don't want to be with me no more.
Tbc...

Kinda boring updating again❤

Sorry for updates.