Chapter 23

(Part 23)

(Aaliyah Outfit for work today at top)

Aaliyah P.O.V

Yesterday August gave me the best sex I ever had and today my legs are still sore but I got to go take care of business. I got up did my hygiene and made coffee for me and left.

Ashanti P.O.V

I was sitting down talking to Robert in Liyah store then she walk in with her black sun glasses on limping a little bit in the store she didn't notice me untill me and rob followed her into her office

Aaliyah-*Sits down in her chair* Well hello to you.
Ashanti- who laid it down?
Robert- Aaliyah you had sex?
Aaliyah- I ain't telling yall shit.
Robert- ew! Is that what ladies talk about all the time
Ashanti- Dallas?
Aaliyah- Hell no!!
Robert- Good.
Aaliyah- Why yall care who I had sex with?
Robert- I don't...I just wanted to know why you was limping.
Aaliyah- I was limping?
Both- Hell yea.
Aaliyah- Ugggghh!
Ashanti-*mouth her* August?
Aaliyah- Yes Shanti!
Ashanti- I knew it.
Aaliyah- The first time wasn't rough like the 2nd time.
Robert- What the f-....Yall nasty but I got to go.
Ashanti-bye
Aaliyah- Bye brother.
Robert- Bye nasty *leaves*
Ashanti- like rough rough?
Aaliyah- Hell yes.
Ashanti- damn
Aaliyah- Shanti I'm still having them images of him and China.
Ashanti- Me too!
Aaliyah-*laughs* Shanti I'm serious.
Ashanti- Okay but you should tell him.
Aaliyah- I know.

2 Weeks later

Aaliyah P.O.V

Me and August became closer and closer and my trust for him is gaining slowly. My store is becoming bigger and bigger I put on in New York Last week and that's set. It's now October My 22 birthday coming up ayye turn up on the 12th. I'm doing exactly nothing. I don't want to do nothing just chill. Back to me and August we are in a relationship and like I said I'm slowly gaining his trust back but yea that's that Right na' Me and Monty is in the mall for brother and sister day.

Monty- I need some advice sis.
Aaliyah- What?
Monty- What happen if you got feelings for a girl?
Aaliyah- Then you got feelings nigga.
Monty- How you tell her.
Aaliyah- Bring ha' some flowers and tell her and if she makes fun of you she's a hoe.
Monty- She ain't no hoe!
Aaliyah- Ight Ight chill
Monty- My bad.
Aaliyah- You really like her?
Monty- Yea.
Aaliyah- Ask her out on a date then.
Monty- Ight I will.
We walked around the mall for about 2 hours he had like 5 new outfits for school 3 new pair of shoes. I had 2 new dresses 3 cute outfits and some new Jordans...Then we ate Subway and bounced I dropped him off and went home and seen August texting on his phone.

Aaliyah- *walks in her room* What you doing here?
August- I had to tell you somen ma.
Aaliyah- What is it?
August- I'm going on tour on the 14th.
Aaliyah- Ok...But you know I'm still hestient about you doing stuff like that
August- I know ma. and I'm sorry for losing your trust like that.
Aaliyah-*sighs*
August- We got 2 weeks with each other thoe.
Aaliyah- I know.
August- Hea' *pulls out a long box out his pocket* I know it's not ya' birthday but that's just present number 1.
Aaliyah- Aw thanks Bae*takes it and opens it* But what you mean present number 1.
August-*smirks* that's for me to know and for you to find out.*takes it and puts it on her arm*
Aaliyah- But you know I hate it wh (GCO)
August- *kisses her* Let me spoil you this month.
Aaliyah- Only this one time?
August- Yea.
Aaliyah- You promise?
August- Nah.
Aaliyah-*sucks her teeth*

Hours later

Me and august was in bed watching Martin well he was on his phone then all of a sudden my phone rang weird I wasn't expecting no one to call me it was the same number who texted me I know august gone have a fit so I got up and took my phone in the kitchen with August eyes following me.

Convo:

Aaliyah- Hello?
???- Hey sexy
Aaliyah- Who this?
???- Dallas.
Aaliyah- Oh hey
Dallas- Sup ma you busy?
Aaliyah- Actually I am. I'm in a relationship now and It's not a great idea for you to call and text my phone.
Dallas- I undastand ma, if I was yo nigga I wouldn't want not otha nigga texting you phone eitha.
Aaliyah- Thanks. So I'll see you when ever.
Dallas- Right right.
Aaliyah- Remer delete my number.
Dallas- I gotchu ma.
Aaliyah- Ight bye now.
Convo Over

Dallas P.O.V
I just got off the phone with my future wife well not no more...Soon as I got off the phone with her I deleted her phone and started thinking about being gay. Nahh that shit being you aids...But it won't hurt to try right? ......I'll contact Robert and see what's up with him.
Tbc...

Sorry for error

At least 10 views for next update.