Chapter 36

(Part36)

August P.O.V

It took me awhile to get in the hospital cause these nut ass Popartzi but I'm finally in and I got to the desk to a lady frozen in space I ain't have time for her so I just went to everyroom looking for her then I seen 2 security guards guarding the room I was finna walk in but they stopped me

BodyGuard- Sorry man but you can't go in here.
August- Man get the fuck out my face.
Bodyguard- *pushes him back* Can't go in here!
August-*punches him in the face*
Right then and there the guard passed out and then the other body guard backed up.

August-*walks in*Pussy ass body Guards.
Shelia- Watch yo mouth August!
August- Sorry mama...How is she?
Shelia- Alright.
I looked over at Kay Kay and Zaire sleep the Aaliyah sleep with a pillow under her stomach and cords connected to her in the bed. Then I pulled a chair up to the bed and held her hand...

Shelia- I texted everyone that she's in labor.
August- Who hired them bodyguards?
Shelia- I did.
August- Ma don't do that ever again.
Shelia-*looks outside to the guy on the floor* W(GCO)
August- Why did you hire them anyway?
Shelia- Because people were. coming in saying they knew you and Aaliyah.
August- Then why you ain't clear this who level out ma?
*Nock Nock*
Nurse- Excuse me mr.alsina you have a guest.
2 girls came in recording and awwing

August-*stands up* yo what the fuck get these girls out of here!
Nurse- You don't know who they are?
August- Hell no.
Nurse- Security!!
Then the security came and took them. Then I heard my mom snapping in my ear I waved her off and called my personal body guards and some of there home boys to guard the elevators and the whole level of this floor then I made a guest list of the people who can come in here, mostly Aaliyah best friends and her brother and mom and then I did some of my family members then I gave it to the nurse and body guard. The doctor was talking to Aaliyah about some type of medicine or just have regular birth.

Aaliyah- Can I just see what's it's like first?
Doctor- Yes of course...
Ashanti-*walks in*

Aaliyah P.O.V

It was probably like 10 something and I was watching SpongeBob then a wash of pain went threw my body and I'm guessing august felt it because he asked if I was OK and I shook my head then I felt something hitting my stomach hard and rough and then that's when Mama Shelia went to go get the doctor I guess and Younce started describing the pain I felt.

Aaliyah- Yesss That's hooow it feels!
Doctor-*walks in with 2 nurses then goes and washes his hands*
Nurse1-*holding a cover*
Doctor-*pulls a chair no between Aaliyah legs* Oh my.
August- What nigga?
Doctor- Oh im sorry it's just I see a head and I wasn't expecting to see that.
Younce- Aaliyah your so calm.
Aaliyah- If I don't be calm It's gone hurt... even more.
Doctor- Push one time.
Aaliyah- *pushes*
August-*holding her hand*
Younce- Damn she got hair
Doctor- Don't push.
Aaliyah-*breathing hard* I have to.
Doctor-*fixing the baby in her*
Aaliyah- *biting on her lip*
Doctor- OK I'll say 4 more pushes.
Aaliyah- *pushes 1more time*
Younce-*whipping the sweat off of her head*
Aaliyah-*pushes again*
Doctor- 1 long hard push.
August- You doing good ma.
Aaliyah-*pushes her for a good 3 minutes*
*Baby Crying*
Doctor- 1 more push.
Aaliyah-*pushes one more time
Doctor-*holding the baby*
August cut the cord then the doctors took the baby back to clean her up did her hight wight and gave her the needle. The baby came out as 71IB and 19inches. Then gave her to Aaliyah.

Nurse- What's her name?
Aaliyah- Princess Angel Marie Alsina(she said starring at her)
Then she gave her to august and he held her for about 30 minutes then put her in the class cube while everyone else awed and took pictures of her while aaliyah went to sleep. An hour later the nurse came back with her papers aaliyah woke up signed them and layed back down then I signed them and the nurse started talking to us about Princess by now it was only me and her in yhe room

Nurse- Are you breastfeeding?
Aaliyah- No.
Nurse- OK*checks something off her paper*
Nurse- I'm guessing you guys don't know how to change a diaper?
Aaliyah- I know how to August you should try.
August- ugh man what ever.
The nurse grabbed a diaper and handed it to august then they went over to princess and started to put the diaper on her and August was having trouble so the nurse went and started touching and grabbing his hands giggling at him While Aaliyah was watching them.

Aaliyah- Yall should be a couple.
Nurse- What makes you think that?
Aaliyah- I mean you like him right?
Nurse- I mean *bites her lips*
August- Even if she did like me we wouldn't be in a relationship.
Nurse-*looks at August* Why?
August- Because you disprepectful as shit. You using the advantage to get to me while I'm trying to put a diaper on my daughter then you didn't even think about if I was in any type of relationship with my baby mom.
Nurse- iiiiii(GCO)
August- Yyyyou finna go get a new nurse.
Nurse-*walks out the room*
August- And you can put a diaper on Princess while I watch you*picking up the diaper and princess taking her to the bed*
Aaliyah-*lays her between her legs* Ok...
August-*holding a diaper*
Aaliyah- Give me the diaper august.
August- Give me a kiss first.
Aaliyah- No give me the diaper.
August- give me a kiss!
Aaliyah-*snatches the diaper then puts it under her butt* Yo daddy be playing himself right?
Princess-*smiling flashing her dimple*
Aaliyah-*puts the diaper over her private part and sticks both the sides to it*
August-*sucks his teeth* That was easy...
Aaliyah- *picks her up kissing her dimple*
Later That Night

Aaliyah-*sleep*
August-*holding princess* You got dimples like ya mama. You know that?? You might have ya mana facial looks now but my looks gone kick. Or you might just act like me. Me and ya mama gone get in a relationship soona or lata. Then she gone become my wife then you gone be a big sister. But foh Now I'm a try to get her back before anybody does...
Princess-*yawns*
August-*rocks her to sleep*
Tbc...

Sorry for errors❤

At least 10 or more views for next update❤