Chapter 17

(Part 17)

August P.O.V

August- Tell me you don't want me.
Aaliyah- Ii...
August-*pulls her into his lap* Liyah tell me you don't want me and I'll stop.
Aaliyah- I waant you august.
August- Then let me be with you.
Aaliyah- You can't hurt that girl like that on her video shoot and photo shoot plus her birthday... Your gonna tear her heart into pieces august.
August- So when do you want me to tell her?
Aaliyah- end of this month.
August- I promise you that it won't be no kissing grabbing touching none of that shit.
Aaliyah- Aug I really need you not to hurt me again.
August- I promise
Aaliyah- *leans in to kiss him* wait you gotta hold her hand at some points at times august.
August- That's it only that.
Aaliyah-*pecks his lips then gets up*
August-*sits her back down* You know ion like that shit.
Aaliyah- August I'm serious I don't want you grabbing her ass kissing touching nothing besides hand holding.
August- I promise. Now can you give meh a real kiss.
August- *sits down in his lap and starts to kiss him from his check to his lips*
I slide my tongue in and our toungues and lips start to have war and then someone walked in.

Ashanti- Liyah were going to the mall with China to make up what we said to her.
Aaliyah- Yea I don't take back anything I said to her.
Ashanti- Me either but c'mon..
Aaliyah- Ight I'll be ready in a couple minutes...
Ashanti- OK and I thought...nevermind.*leaves*
Aaliyah-*gets up and walks out the room*
August-*runs his hands down his face and sighs loud*

-

I was just getting out of the shower and Once again China was staring me down I sat down on the bed and grabbed my lotion then I felt her boobs on my back and her arms traveling down my chest

China- Baby you don't got pleasure me but let me pleasure you.
August- C (CO)
China- shh baby let me do my magic*moves his towel then starts to jerk him up and down*
August-*licks his lips slowly*

China P.O.V
Another POV? feeling loved...Anyways I kept jerking him and he was groaning witch was making me wet so I got off the bed and started to suck him then he gripped a whole of my hair so I started speeding up...it was like 10 minutes later and I was riding august dick while he sat on the edge of the bed and my moans was so uncontrollable...

Aaliyah P.O.V

Me and Shanti sitting in our room waiting for China...And it was like 10 minutes later I guess and we both heard moans so we both got up and went to China and august room and peeked through the door and seen august griping her ass while she was bouncing up and down on his dick moaning loud I wanted to break down and cry but i couldn't...it's like this happens already...oh wait it did but this time not with my best friend I see why a lot of female are turning gay now and days because these stupid ass niggas...

???- Is that them?
Ashanti- Hell yea!
Zoey- Finally August can shut her ass up lol
Aaliyah- did you just say lol?
Zoey- Ya...
Ashanti- Wow OK.
Zoey- S (GCO)
Aaliyah- Tell China that when she finish let's go to the mall and get the photo shoot ready for today

I walked in our room and put on my black leggings black crop top with long sleeves and a blue Jean jacked with my black timbs and My gold earing with My ring in my stomach and I wore my hair down.

Mall~~

Ashanti- I feel like we gone run into sum body.
Aaliyah- me to
We ain't buy nothing besides matching shirts with best friend and a picture of me and her on it then we just looked around we ran into August & China In Victoria Secret.

Aaliyah- Pick some stuff out you want to wear in the photo shoot.
China- Your still drunk?
Aaliyah- Nope.
China- You don't go around giving orders telling my friend to tell me something.
Aaliyah- I was going to tell. you but you was hoping on August zzick(she put a lot of power on zick part)
Ashanti- China you got the wrong person to be talking to.
China- No boo boo you got the wrong person.
Aaliyah- Ight pay me half of what I was getting paid of and when you see my shit every where don't call my fucking phone.
China- Oh trust and belive I won't and you won't be getting shit.
Aaliyah- Oh I will though you see because if you don't I will be petty as shit and go to court and I will double the Money you owe me so...that's your call.
Ashanti- And bitch say somen smart again watch my fist and your face have a play date.
August- Sh (GCO)
Aaliya- And you nigga...Not even 24 hours was you talking about you ain't gonna hurt me geeeeet the fuck outta hea'...You ain't shit.
China- What the fuck is this hoe t (GCO)
All I seen was ashanti punch her in the face which was causing her to fall back and holding her mouth then ashanti got on her and started to beat the shit out of her then august started to pull China which was better for Shanti because she was beating her ass more....China had got at least 50 licks to the mouth 20 licks to the nose and 30 all ova ha head and then I pulled Shanti off of her.

Shanti- Bet you ain't gone say nothing disrespectful to anyone else with that busted lip.
Aaliyah- *pushing Shanti out the door* Yo crazy ass..

We were walking and stopped when we seen someone we ain't seen in years.

???- Aaliyah?
Aaliyah- Robert?
Robert- It's meh
Aaliyah- *runs and jumps on him*

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight while he was holding me.

Robert- Damn girl.
Aaliyah- I missed you so much brother!
Robert- I missed you too sis
Aaliyah- Not as much as I missed you!

August P.O.V

China face was fucked up like all the way like every time she tried to talk she would inch in pain....I should have know about Shanti crazy ass they took her to the medical room witch they had at the back of the mall I never knew that...anyways I went looking for Aaliyah and I seen her run up on this dude and hug him while he was inches away from grabbing her ass and he didn't put her down yet....this the shit that was pissing me off.

Robert-*squeezes her* why you leave me like that?
Aaliyah- Not my fault...dumb ass parents.
Robert- You smell good.*laughs*
Aaliyah- Thanks *gets down*
Robert- What you doing in Florida though?
Aaliyah- I was just taking s(GCO)
Robert- Pictures? I seen Ya pictures they tight.
Aaliyah- Thanks
Ashanti- Well hello Robert.
Robert- Sup sis *hugs her*
Ashanti-*hugs him back*
Robert- Were yall heading?
Aaliyah- To a beach house then a hotel.
Robert- What hotel?
Aaliyah- I don't know yet.
Robert- You can stay with me and we can have a 3 some.
They all looked at each other then busted out laughing.

Everybody- Hell nah.
Ashanti- But aye we gotta go

They all extanged numbers and left Aaliyah and Ashanti went home packed everything put in the car then when they was finna leave China & August walked into the doors and 2 of her friends ran up to her throwing questions at her while Aaliyah & Shanti was walking down stairs.

Zoey- Shanti?
China- Mhm mit hurtts wen talk.
Daya- Where the fuck she at?
China-*shrugs*
Daya- I can't wait till I get my hands on that ass
August- Just Drop it ma.
Ashanti-*walks in the kitchen* Wuss gud then.
Daya came charging towards ashanti while Zoey grabbed a pan and Aaliyah snatched it out her hand behind her and hit her in the back with it and turning her over punching her in the face next thing you know she was nocked out but Shanti was still beating Daya.

Aaliyah- So you send your minions after us?
China- *shakes her head fast*
August-*pulling Shanti* Shanti let her go!
Aaliyah-*turns around pulling the girls hair stomping her arms off of Shanti*
August-*arms wrapped around Shanti*
Shanti- Let me go I'm coo.
Aaliyah- *out of breath still holding the girl* Is you done?
Daya- Bi (GCO)
Aaliyah-*punches her in the nose* is you Done?
Daya-*holding her nose on the floor*
Aaliyah- I'll take that as a yes *moves away from her* Let's go Shanti...
Tbc...

Sorry for errors❤