Chapter 12

(Part 12)

(Aaliyah Dress for her date at the top)

Aaliyah P.O.V

Clock: 7:20 A.M

I woke up did my routine and put on a tank top and leggings then went to the gym room and extrzize then me and Shanti just Chilled till it was time to go on my date.

China P.O.V.

Once I sent that Kevin Hart was in Atlanta I almost went crazy...

China-*jumps on August lap* Baby we gotta go to his show tonight!
August- Why?
China- Because I want to go.
August P.O.V

When she said that I thought
about aaliyah how much she love Kevin Hart.

August- What time do go?
China- It starts at 10
August- Ight we got time to chill *lights his blunt up*

Clock: 9:00 P.M.

I was dress and ready by now but I was waiting on China sexy ass.

August- China let's Go!!
China- I'm coming! Damn.

I heard her heels click on the wood floor and I felt my self get hard already...I haven't felt this way about any female since....

Aaliyah P.O.V
I put my outfit on(At the top) and then I got a text from Joyner and he told me we was in the front.

-

I had a cup of Vodka in my hand so did Joyner and we both were dieing laughing at Kevin Hart he knew how much I loved him...Every one stopped laughing then I felt Joyner Hand slid in my hand then I felt some one eyes on me but I ignored it and kept watching Kevin Hart

August P.O.V

Why tf would I come here!! I will admit this nigga is funny as a bitch! But then i look down at the crowd and see aaliyah with this ugly ass dude I started to get hot as fuck.

China- Baby you OK?
August- Yes ma.
Then I see aaliyah get up and leave I assumed the bathroom

August- Bae I gotta go pee.
China- OK baby.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and fixed my make up then I felt some one grab me with make my lip stick drop on the grown.

Aaliyah-*gasps*
???- Chill out its just lipstick.
Aaliyah-*looks up* This nigga(GCO)
August- Shut up... Who the hell is that nigga you with?
Aaliyah- Why do you care? Shouldn't you be some where with fah...I mean China on there nees?
August- I only said that because that because that was the same night I told you I love you... I took your virginity that night and you just had to up and leave!
Aaliyah- Not by choice!
August- Look I ain't mean to hurt you but you should know I ain't do nothing with that bitch
Aaliyah- Yo I really don't care because the last words I heard was fuck you and this relationship.
August- Damnit Aaliyah I was angry I was trying to hurt you like you hurt me.
Aaliyah- Yea...OK I'm sorry for hurting you it won't happen again.
August- I'm sorry for telling you that to ma *grabs her waist and pushes her back on the wall* Forgive me?
Aaliyah-*pushes him off* Ya I forgive you...but I got to go.
August- Aaliyah I want us again...you were the first person who I truly loved since my brother died.
Aaliyah- August I understand that but you have to understand I moved on and s(GCO)
August-*kisses her*
Aaliyah-*Kisses him back*
3 Min later
Aaliyah-*pushes him off* i can't do this august...I'm in a relationship and so are you
August- Girl you know I don't give a fuck about that shit..
Aaliyah- I know *starts to walk out*
August- Aaliyah I won't stop till I'll have you.
Aaliyah- *shakes her head and leaves*
Tbc.....

At least 15 views for next update

Sorry for error❤