Chapter 10

Delilahs pov 2 weeks later

I watch Brendon from my seat as he talks about the Holocaust. He occasionally looks at me and gives me a smile. I bite my lip and glares at me and I smirk and sink in my seat.

"You might want to write this down, it will be somewhere on your test" he turns and we all quickly scratch what's on the board on our papers. I look up to see him turned around, my eyes watch his butt as he looks at the projector. I imagine grabbing and resist the urge to run up there and smack. What can I say? I like the booty. Is especially...it's so nice and round. He turns back around and I make it look like I'm still writing.

"Alright...next slide," he tells us and changes the slide.

"Okay, everyone, see you Monday," Brendon tells us, I follow my friend Ashley out the door and go to my locker.

"We need to hang out D. It's been forever" she groans and I look at her with a laugh.

"I know, are you busy after school?" I question.

"No, you wanna hang at my place?"

"Yeah, why not. Sleepover?" I offer and she nods quickly.

"Let me go talk to Mrs. Candice about my grade and then we will go," she tells me and runs off.

"Sleepover? Without me?" Brendon says from behind me and I jump slightly.

"We haven't seen each other in a while" I look around making sure no one is looking at us. No one is.

"Just one night" he holds up his pointer finger and winks.

"Fine. You only have yourself to blame though."

"How so?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Everyday I've come to your house and every weekend since we started dating. I have friends you know"

"I know, I'm just so happy to have you I don't want to let you go" he almost goes to touch my arm but pulls away afraid someone might see. I sigh and lean against my locker.

"I'll see you tomorrow Bren. Try not to have any bad dreams while I'm gone"

"No promises...I wish I could kiss you right now" he pouts.

"Sorry" I mouth as soon as Ashley runs back up to me.

"Ready?" She asks and looks at Brendon. He gives me one last look and walks away. We walk to her car and get in

"What were you talking to Mr. Urie about?" She asks as we start driving.

"Just about how he's proud that I'm getting my grade back up." I lie and shrug.

"Did you see that look he gave you before we left?" She asks. Yes, of course, I did. It was the look he gives me when he wants to say he loves me but can't,

"No" I lie again.

"Oh...well. I think he likes you" No, he loves me.

"That's stupid." I laugh.

"He seemed to be looking at you way more than a teacher should look at a student," she tells me and I ignore her. "You told me you had a crush on him right?"

"That was a long time ago, I'm almost 18, I've matured" I joke and freak out on the inside that I'm going to be 18 in 2 days.

"So, being 18 doesn't change how you feel about people" Maybe I should tell her, hey why the hell not.

"Ashley, how long have we been friends," I ask.

"Since like...1st grade" she scrunches her eyebrows together. "Why?"