Chapter 50: The Wedding part 2: THE END

"Do you Brendon Urie take Delilah Jackson to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, until death do you part?" He asks Brendon.
"I do" Brendon smiles at me and I smile back at him.
"And do you Delilah Jackson, take Brendon Urie to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, until death do you part?"
"I do" I nod.
"The rings" he announces. I turn around and hand Ashley my bouquet and grab the ring. Brendon takes my hand and slides the ring on to my left ring finger, pairing it with my engagement ring. I do the same and I smile up at him.
"By the power invested in me and the state of Arizona, I now pronounce you husband and wife" he annouces. "You may now kiss your bride"
Brendon leans down and kisses me, my mind jumps back to our first kiss, it feels just like the first time and every kiss after that thrown into one kiss. People begin to clap and when Brendon pulls away I look out into the crowd of people. Brendon grabs my hand and we walk to the table that has the marriage certificate and we both sign it and then kiss again.
"Mrs. Urie" Brendon says quietly and I grin cheesily.

"For the first time, Id like to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Brendon Urie!!" The lead singer of the band announces. We walk through the door hand in hand. People clap as come through the banquet hall, the spot light on us. We stop mid dance floor and kiss.
The spot light falls off of us and we walk to the main table in the front.
People dance for a while until the announce for our dance. The beginning of Nice N' Easy by Frank Sinatra starts to play and we start slow dancing.
"I love you" Brendon sighs.
"I love you too" I repeat.
"Nice and easy does it every time" Brendon sings into my ear. I hum in happiness and rest my head on his chest.
The song ends and we pull apart, people take the dance floor, pulling us so they can dance with us.
I turn to see Spencer dancing with me.
"Spencer?" I laugh.
"I know, its weird to dance with me but weve known each other like 6 months, were friends right? Id consider us friends because you brought Brendon and I back together, I can not be more grateful for that"
"It was nothing" I shrug.
"Nothing to you but everything for me." He sighs.
"May I cut in?" Someone questions and I look up to see Brendons dad. Spencer lets me go and I start dancing with him.
"Im sorry your parents weren't here" he says.
"Its okay, I don't need them" I shrug.
"As long as your happy"
"I am...thanks to your son" I tell him. He doesn't say anything and then pulls away and Im greeted by Brendon.
"Ive missed you my bride" he grins.
"I missed you too" I agree.
"Lets sit" he pulls my hand and we walk to the table.
"Id like to make a speech" Spencer announces, cutting the music off.
"Ive known Brendon since high school, we were inseparable. The two best friends, we ended up going to the same college...sadly in college I gained addiction but Brendon he was there to support me through it and convinced me to get help. After I left, Brendon and I didn't see each other for 6 years, until this April actually, on his birthday. Delilah, messaged me on Facebook and asked if I could meet up with them and long story short we've been back in each others lives since. All because of Delilah so a big thank you to the bride" he lifts his glass. Everyone else raises there's and then we all take a drink and he gets off stage.

After 5 more speeches, we cut the cake and then do wedding pictures. After that Brendon and I go out to say goodbye to everyone.
"Bye Ashley" I hug her.
"Oh, Im so happy for you. When you get back tell me everything" she says excitedly.
"Okay" I smile.
"Alright everyone, bye" I grab Brendons hand we go to the car. We get in the car and drive off to start our lives together, forever.
THE END
A/n: Thank you all so much for everything, this story has been a big part of me and I'm happy to finally have finished it. You guys are absolutely the best readers Ive ever had!!! Thank you!