5. Meeting the Boys

Hey guys!

Here's the next bit :)

Enjoy xx

__________________________

~Meeting the boys~

It was Saturday Morning, you and Ashton and planned to go meet the others from 5 Seconds Of Summer. You were really excited. You invited Milly too. Ashton was going to pick you up at 9:00am and you all were going to go on Michael's Dad's Boat on the Lake. Ashton told you to bring your swimmers cause they might go for a swim too. You put your purple and black flower Bikini on underneath your board shirts and t-shirt. You put your hair up in a messy bun and then went to go meet Ashton at your front door.

"Hey babe" Ashton says holding the door open for you. He grabs your hand and walks down the stairs.

"Hey Hun" you say. You get into the car and drive to Millys to pick her up.

"How was your week?" You ask Ashton

"Really busy. Sad because I only saw you a few times" he says dropping his bottom lip.

"Aww poor thing" you say as you pull up infront of Millys house. She was standing next to her letter box in a aqua t-shirt and black shorts with her hair out. She jumped in the back seat.

"Hey Guys" she says

"Hey" you and Ashton both say at the same time.

You drive to the lake to see Michael, Luke and Calum already there lowering the boat halfway into the water. It was the most posh boat you had ever seen! It had two stories. On the top was an outside deck with a BBQ and comfy seats and down the bottom had a kitchen, bathroom and bed.

You walk over to meet the guys.

"Hey Olivia, Milly" Michael says

"How are you?" Calum says

"Ashton, help me bring the girls into the boat will ya?" Luke says

Luke and Ashton lead you and Milly over to the boat. Ashton jumps effortlessly into the boat and Luke follows. Ashton leans over and lifts you over the back of the boat. Man he's strong! Luke lifts Milly over the boat effortlessly aswell. Wow man. They are strong. You and Milly go sit down and Luke and Ashton Jump back out of the boat.

"Oh my goodness girl" Milly says

You laugh

"Isn't Luke the most perfect human being ev......" Milly stops suddenly, she was staring at something behind me.

I turn around to see Calum. I didn't even hear him get up here.

Millys face goes bright red.

"Did you hear all that?" Milly says shyly..

"Yeah aha" Calum says

"Ughh" Milly says putting her face in her hands. Her face was red as a tomato.

"S'all good" Calum says patting her back as he walks past to go down stairs.

You burst into laughter. Milly hits your arm. You were practically crying. Of coarse that would happen Milly.

"Oh well, who knows what will happen now" you wink.

The boat was finally in the water and Luke,Michael and Ashton had come and joined you.

Michael comes and sits next to you and Milly.

"Hey girls, how are you?" Michael asks

"Good thanks" you say

"Yeah alright how bout you?" Milly asks

"Yeah I'm good" Michael replys.

Ashton comes over and sits next to you.

"Want a barbie for lunch girlies?" Ashton says

"Sounds good" I say. Milly nods.

Calum gets up and starts to get the BBQ started.

"Want a beer girls?" Luke asks

"Nah I'm good, I'm underaged" you say

"Yeah I'm right too" Milly says

"Haha, Ashton's the only one that can drink!" Says Michael

"Barbie is smelling good boizzzz oh and ladies" Calum winks at us

You talk with the boys about everything and Ashton doesn't leave your side the whole time. Luke even goes over and sits next to Milly.

After you eat lunch you all decide to go for a swim.

ALL THE BOYS WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF... HOLY MOLY!

You had so much fun.

Ashton kept play tacking you in the water and Luke kept splashing Milly and having laughs and we all threw the ball around. I got tackled by all the boys and so did Milly. They are so rough but the best boys to hang with. By the end of the day you had grown so close to the boys, they were like your brothers!

Ashton dropped you home. He stayed at your house for a bit. And you chatted for ages.. He didn't go home till 1:30 am. You had the best day, and you couldn't wait to watch them at their Take me Home Tour concert tomorrow.

__________________________

Sorry it's short!

I just really wanted to update!!

Tell me what you think!

Thanks guys xx

Olivia :) x