10. Cat Scan

Hey guys :)

So so so sorry I haven't updated in a while!

School just gets in the way of everything!

Anyway hope you enjoys!

Leave feedback x

__________________________

Beep Beep Beep

You woke up to the machines next to you beeping. You look around and Ashton was leaning on the side of your bed.

"Morning" you say. You rest your head on your arm. "Come hop in with me" you move over and pat the empty space next to you.

"Goodmorning Liv" he hops in next to you, wraps his arm around you and kisses your forehead.

"What are you doing today?" You ask Ashton curiously.

"Just rehearsal for band practise which is tomorrow, I hope you are out by then, and the rest of the day with you" he says resting his forehead on yours.

" You can go home and have a shower and freshen up if you want. You don't even have to come and visit me at all tod......" You start, but Ashton interrupts

"Beautiful, there is no way I am leaving you for the whole day by yourself. I am coming to visit! I love being with you, even if its in the hospital. " he says. He rubs the top of your hand with his thumb. Your fingers intertwined and you could feel his breath on your lips.

Britt, your nurse comes into the room and turns off all the beeping machines.

You both look up. Ashton makes his way out of the bed.

"What's the drill for today?" Ashton asks Britt

"Well, at 1:30 this afternoon she has her scan, she can't have any food today until after its done" Britt says, fiddling with the machines.

"I'll make sure I'm here for it" Ashton says winking "but for now I have to go to rehearsals, I love you Olivia" he kisses you.

"Love you too" you say and he leaves the room.

You and Britt were left in the room together.

"How are you feeling Olivia?" Britt asks

"Fine, thanks" you answer.

"So, you really like him, huh?" Britt questions

"Well yeah, I love him" you say

"Just be careful." She says, and with that, she leaves the room.

What does she mean? 'Just be careful'... You were so confused. You were flicking through the channels on the tv when Britt came back. She had arms full of roses and chocolates, teddies and cards.

"These are from all the fans. They are outside, and they asked us to give these to you." She says putting them on the table next to you.

That's so sweet! 5sos fans actually care for you! You felt special and loved!

You go on twitter and tweet

New tweet

-------------

Thanks everyone for the beautiful gifts! Love them so much! Love you xoxo

You go on twitter and tumblr for a while and once that got boring you went on Facebook. Nothing too interesting on their either. You decide to read some of the cards. They were so sweet. You opened one that was hand crafted. It had a pop out pink love heart on the front and really pretty hand writing that said 'Get Well Soon'

Inside was a short paragraph that read;

Dear Olivia,

I hope you get better soon!

Being in the hospital sucks.

I just broke both legs whilst motorbike riding, so I would know.

I hope the boys are having a good time touring the world and living their dream.

As I said before, hope you get better. Keep us informed of how you progress on twitter.

Love you so much!

Xx

Kate :)

Well that's a bit cute.

Britt came walking in again, like she always does.

"Ready for your scan?" She asks.

"Uh, sure thing. Can I just text Ashton quickly?" You ask

"Quickly" she replies

You grab out your phone and open up a new message to him.

To: Ash <3

Going in for scan. Looks like you couldn't make it.

You wait for 2 minutes and still no reply.

"Okay Britt, I'm ready." You say

You get dressed into this thin blue dress thing that was made out of cloth and ties up at the back. The only thing you were wearing underneath it was your underwear. Britt directed you into this big machine, it was like a sausage roll, the machine was the pastry and you had to slide into it like a sausage. You wore headphones that connected to the radio and you listened to it. The machine was so loud. It was like a jack hammer. It was finally over and you hopped out and got dressed back into normal clothes. When you came back to the room Ashton was sitting on your bed.

"Hey man" you say, grabbing your phone from inside the Chester drawers .

"Olivia, I'm so sorry I wasn't there. Rehearsal was just so busy and hectic, and we got mobbed and I tried my best. I really did" He says. He reaches out his hand and cups your small hand inbetween both of his big warm hands.

"It's fine. Are you okay?" You ask

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm worried about you!" He says

"It's just a cat scan" you laugh, but underneath you were so scared to go near that machine by yourself, you thought you would of had Ashton with you but you didn't. You got the courage to go by yourself though, and you had the scan. You were proud.

"I'm hungry" you groan.

"I'll take you out for dinner, even if its just to the hospital cafeteria." He laughs.

You walk over the bathroom mirror and quickly brush your hair into a pony tail and go meet Ashton at the door.

__________________________

What did you think?

Let me know!

Follow me:

Twitter- 5sexofcalm

Tumblr- good-at-being-me.tumblr

Instagram- 5sexofcalm

Olivia xx