17. The Hotel

Sorry I haven't updated in a whole guys. School is hectic and it's my birthday.

Anyway, hope you enjoy :)

Let me know what u think x

__________________________

The plane lands and everybody boards off the plane. You go inside of the airport. Ashton takes a seat near where all the bags are loaded off. Ashton pats his lap, implying for you to sit on his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and plant your butt on his lap. You rest your head in the crevice of his neck. His breath tingles over your neck. Ashton spots your luggage. He picks you up, cradle style and plants you on your feet. He gives you your bags, and then he gets his. You walk from one side of the air port to the other, and Michael, Calum, Luke and Liz follow. You go to the doors to the exit and there are heaps of body guards. And in front of the bodyguards were screaming fans.

"We are here to escort you to your van" says one tall guy in police uniform. He was very tall and had a bald head. He scared you. You all huddled in together in a tight clump. Ashton made you stay in the middle of everyone, so that you didn't get hurt. The body guards stood around you, like a force field to protect you. You moved through the crowd of everyone. Girls screaming and throwing themselves at the boys. Trying to drag your luggage through the crowd was really hard. You reach the van. The body guards then formed a line, separating the screaming girls from the terrified boys. Although the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves, which ofcoarse they were, but they were also a bit frightened and overwhelmed by all this. It was such a huge change for them. Ashton takes your stuff, and chucks it in the boot, and you go and sit in the van. This van was very similar to the one that you drive to the airport in, although the seats were leather in this van and you had a little more room in here as well.

Ashton slides in next to you and smiles. He could see you were a bit shaken up and tired. He puts his arm around you, and whispers in your ear.

"We are on our way to the hotel and then you can make yourself at home and sleep for a bit. It's only early afternoon and we are going to go exploring tonight" Ashton says raising his right eyebrow.

"Sounds good to me" you say. You lean your head on his shoulder and look out the window.

You were surprised you hadn't got a headache yet, because all the boys wouldn't shut up. Ofcoarse they are excited, you are too. But how much talking can three people talk.

You go up and down almost every street in the city. You eventually pull up to a posh looking hotel, with a massive crowd infront of it.

"Here we go again!" Ashton smiles

You grab your stuff and go inside the hotel, hundreds of girls followed. Security was called and the fans were all restricted to the outside of the hotel. Liz goes up to the front counter to organise payments and keys. All the boys go over and sit on the lounge.

"Going to go for a swim with us?" Calum asks you.

"Hmm sounds tempting" you say cheekily.

"What do you think of everything so far?" Michael asks

"It's full on" you laugh

"Yeah, but you get used to it" Luke smiles

"Let's go" Liz calls and she walks over to the elevators. The doors open and everyone tries to squish in.

"What level?" Luke asks

"24" Liz answers. Luke presses the button, and up everyone goes.

The walls inside the elevators were mirrors, so the boys thought it would be cool if they took selfies with it.

The elevator doors open.

"I get room 4095, everyone else go for your life." Liz shouts

Everyone bolts out of the elevator and gets a key off Liz. Liz had 5 copies of the master key which could get into any room.

"Don't worry Olivia, I'll get us a good room. You just wait there!" Ashton calls over his shoulder as he was running in and out of rooms.

Everyone was frantically running from room to room, trying to get the best one. You noticed that this floor had a pool to itself. Awesome, you got a whole pool to yourself and the others. Ashton comes over to you and grabs your wrist and drags you and your bags into a room. You walk in and to your left was a king bed with a massive flat screen tv across from it. To your right was a bathroom and infront of you was a wall with a mirror on it. If you walk around the wall, behind it was a kitchen with an awesome view of the whole city. Next to the bed was a clear glass door. You walk through it onto a veranda which faced the beach. This was so pretty. You turn to Ashton with a massive smile.

"What do u think? Is it okay to spend a few nights in?" He asks curiously.

"It's perfect" you wrap your arms around him and softly kiss his bottom lip.

__________________________

There ya go!

Vote or Comment please

I would like to know what you guys think!

Xxx

Olivia :)