9. So out of it

Hey guys!

Hope you like it!

Leave feedback xD

❤❤❤

_______________________________________

You are laying down, coming out of a deep sleep slowly. You can hear people making noises of some sort. Your eyes flutter open and you see Ashton and the boys crowding around you. You weren't in the same place you fell asleep. You sit up as your eyes try to adjust to the light

"What's wrong?" You ask "Where am I?"

"You started marking weird noises out of your nose and mouth, it sounded like you couldn't breath, so we took you to the hospital" Ashton says

"Oh, I'll be fine, nothing to worry about" you say. You started to try and get out of the bed. You see that you were in a hospital robe.

"Oh your awake, hello Olivia I'm Britt. Hop back into bed sweet" A young women no older then 25 came through the door. She was wearing a doctors cloak. You hop back into bed like she said.

"What's the time?" You asked looking around at everyone

"9:30 at night. You slept for about 6 hours." Calum replies.

The women comes over to the side of you next to all your monitors. You were hooked up to all these machines. You where so confused as to why you had all these machines attached to you and why you were in the hospital in the first place.

"When can I go home?" You ask Britt.

"Well, you have to get a cat scan to your head......" Britt starts

"Cat scan, to my head!!!!!" You interrupt Britt mid sentence. "Why would I need one of those!" You ask. You really didn't want to be here.

"The boys told me that you had a fight at school, and by the look of all the bruises and cuts on your face, there is a possible chance that she could have knocked you really hard in the head, which may have done something to the signals that connect your brain and your breathing. So we just need to get that checked." She says with a big grin.

Ugh.

You turn to Ashton "you don't have to stay with me babe, you can go back to rehearsal."

"It's 9:30 hun, I'm not doing anymore rehearsals tonight. I want to stay with you. I don't want to leave you by yourself, I want to make sure your okay." He says rubbing your forehead.

"We have to go at 10 cause we have a big day tomorrow but we will be thinking about you Olivia. We hope you get better soon! Might even bring you back a treat" Michael says

"Get better Olivia" Calum says smiling

"Yeah Get better Olivia, we will text you" Luke says

"Aw thanks guys! I love you!" You say to Michael, Luke and Calum as they walk out of the room, leaving you and Ashton together.

"Are you tired?" You ask Ashton

"No are you?" Ashton asks back

"I don't think I will be able to get to sleep tonight" you groan

"It's okay honey, I'll be here" he responds

"Do my parents know?" You ask

"No, but if you want to tell them, tell them tomorrow, it's too late now" he says

"Yeah.. Hmmm... Can you pass me my phone"

"Sure babe" he hands me the phone. I had about 50 messages from Milly. I guess Luke had told her. You decided to scroll through twitter.

There were all these tweets with the same photo of me dangling like a rag doll in Ashton's arms with the boys surrounding and trying to help me get in the car. I must of blacked out for a bit, surely I would of woken up. All the tweets that went with the photo were all rumours. You looked terrible in the photo and you wished that it hadn't got spread around.

You look over at Ashton and he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Go to sleep babe. Goodnight Hun" you say and you kiss him on the forehead.

"Goodnight, sleep well" he kisses you

You roll over and fall into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________

What did you think!?!?

Leave feedback

Thanks guys x

Olivia xxx