23. Devastating news

Hello everyone :)

How are we?

So here's an update x

Sorry it's short

___________________________________

Your mother just told you devastating news. You couldn't believe what she just told you.

'Your father died in a car accident!" She sobs on the other end.

Tears stream down your face. Ashton's happy expression on his face sinks.

You didn't know what to do. You're all the way on the other side of the world.

"I have to go. I love you mum. I'll call you later" you whimper before hanging up the phone. Their were so many questions you wanted to know. Why did he die? How did he die? Who killed him? When did he die? But instead you just turned and put your face in Ashton's lap and cried, and cried and cried.

After about 10 minutes of you straight crying and Ashton stroking your hair, he asks what's wrong.

"M-m-um just-t called-d s-saying that d-dad died" you break into hysterics.

Ashton looks across the water. He was staring at something, like he was deep in thought. Suddenly a tear tipped over the corner of his eye.

"I'm going to take you back to the apartment and you can clean yourself up, call your mum back and figure out what we are going to do" he says whipping his face. His eyes were red and his tone seemed coarse.

He picks you up bridal style and puts you into the car and goes back to the hotel. You sob the whole time, you just couldn't stop.

You call back your mum once you were sitting on the lounge.

"Hello Mum" you stuttered

"Hello"

"Are you okay?" You ask

"No" she short replies

"Either am I, and I don't know what to do" you sigh. Tears drizzling down your face.

"What do you mean?" She asks

"Well should I come back home, or stay on tour?" You tears were drying up

"It's completely up to you. I don't mind. It's your decision." She says

"Are you lonely?" You ask

"No, I constantly have people checking up on me." She admits

"I'll stay. But if you need me I'll come straight home" you reassure

"I won't perform tomorrow though. I don't have the energy" you say.

You turn to look at Ashton who was wide eyed staring at you, and he nods.

"Can I ask you something, mum?"

"Sure" she says, trying to make herself sound as happy as possible, but it wasn't really working.

"How did he die?" You whisper

"Well as he got out of his car, someone had lost control of their car and it was going straight for him, they tried to put their foot on the break, but instead put it on the accelerator." Her voice was shaky, but she managed to get through it.

You put your head down and sigh, wanting to cry so bad but your were dry.

"I love you mum" you say

"Please stay safe" she says

"Promise" you say through the phone before she hangs up.

Ashton comes and sits on the lounge next to you, and he hugs you tight.

"Can I know what happened?" He asks

"Well as he got out of his car, someone had lost control of their car and it was going straight for him, they tried to put their foot on the break, but instead put it on the accelerator." You were sure your makeup had ran down your cheeks and your face be all read and blotchy.

Ashton looked to the floor. His eyes looking even more red.

You give him a kiss and you get a half smile off him.

"I'm going to sleep for a while. Hopefully forever, and if you find out when the funeral is, let me know." You say walking into the bathroom. You take off your makeup and your clothes and leave on your bra and undies and go hop in bed and pray that you won't ever wake up again.

___________________________________

So what do you think?

Leave feedback and vote if you want me to continue!

:) xx