14. Sleep on it

Hey! 900 reads! Wow! Thanks so much!

Sorry about this short chapter. Next one will be better I promise!

Please note: the twitter names I used are made up off the top of my head and aren't related to the actual accounts on twitter :)

Enjoy x

__________________________

You woke up and the sheets next to you were cold. You look at the clock. It read 7:39PM. You go into the lounge room and out to your parents who were watching tv.

"Hey" you say and you sit next to them on the lounge.

"How you feeling hun?" Your mum asks rubbing her hand on your thigh.

"A lot better actually. I'm going to go make Ashton some dinner." You get up and go to the kitchen.

You decide to make him a lasagne. You make it from scratch. It took you for ages to make it.

When you had finished making it you go and lay in bed and check your phone. There was a message from Ashton.

It said:

"I'll be home soon babe"

Then he sent a video of the crowd

They all said in time "Get better Olivia"

That was the cutest thing ever! You got butterflies in your stomach.

You watch a bit of tv, and slowly drift into a soft sleep.

You woke up to Ashton stroking your temple with the tips of his fingers.

"How do you feel baby?" Ashton asks looking straight into your eyes which just fluttered open.

"A lot better baby. Dinner is ready for you. I made it! How was the concert?" You ask with a big smile. You grab the headband that's around your wrist and tie your hair up into a messy bun.

"It was so good. I'll just go grab my food" he says before getting up to go get his dinner.

You check the clock next to you. It read 10:37pm. You weren't tired at all, but you imagine Ashton would be. You go over and untuck all his side so he can sleep.

He comes back in with a plate of food.

"Do you want to get dressed honey?" You ask Ashton

"I don't have any clothes aha" he laughs taking a mouthful of his lasagne

"You can borrow mine. I got a massive pair of pyjama pants you can use and I'll give you one of my massive oversized plain shirts" you offer and go fish through your clothes for them. Ashton laughs and plants his butt down on your bed. You give him a pair of purple froggy flannelette pyjama pants and a massive white oversized shirt. He went into your bathroom to get changed. The shirt fit him perfectly and the pants were the perfect fit.

"Aw hun total babe!" You laugh

"I know" he says putting his hip out and leaning on it.

"Let's watch some tv" you say and you both snuggle while watching.

After a while you hear snoring and you look over and see Ashton deep asleep.

You slide over to your side of the bed and grab your phone. You scroll through Facebook and nothing interesting was happening so you scroll through twitter. You had just hit 17k followers. You were ecstatic!

You decided to answer some tweets.

@5soslover "I love you so much! Please follow me! You and Ash are perf!"

Reply: Naw thanks! Followed!

@lukegirl "how are you? What's your fav cereal?"

Reply: I'm good and yourself? And probably Crunchy Nut x

@5sexofcalm "your so pretty! I love you so much and hope that you will notice me!"

Reply: hey! Thanks so much! And I noticed you and followed you x

You felt famous! You went from 1.1k to 17k so quickly! Ashton was leaving soon too and you had to leave him for so long! You were so worried! You decided you would sleep on it. You wet starting to feel tired. You roll over and go to sleep.

__________________________

Thanks for reading! Leave feedback or favourite!

Hope you enjoyed!

Xxx