20. Visiting Calum

Hey hey. I'm really over Wattpad at the moment because I'm an idiot and save the chapters to Wattpad and Wattpad deletes it on me. So I've learnt my lesson for the third time now and I won't do it again... Lol.

Here's the next chapter. Let me know what u think!

And for anyone who dosnt know: taxi means cab

__________________________

You wake up with food all over you. You see the boys are still playing their games. You sit up an check your phone. It was 1:33 am. You decide to go clean yourself up in Michael's bathroom. You wash your face and clean up the food that was on you. You come out, back into the lounge room and you see the boys packing their games up.

"Wanna go to Maccas?" Michael says to everyone

"And then see Calum" Luke adds.

Ashton and I nod. Ashton comes over and gives you a hug. You look up and he pecks the end of your nose.

"I love you" he says

"I love you more" you reply.

"Are you cold, hun?" He asks

"Yeah a little" you say. You were actually freezing

"Go change into something warm, it will be freezing outside. I'll go call a taxi." He lets you go. You kiss him on the lips and then leave the room to go to yours.

You get out of your good clothes and slide on a pair of skinny jeans and one of Ashton's hoodies. You hope he wouldn't mind. You chuck on a pair of ugg boots and walk back to Michaels room.

You walk in and Michael and Ashton were wrestling on the floor and Luke was sliding on a hoodie.

"Get up!" You laugh as you go and lay in between them.

"You wanna go me?!!!" Ashton asks

"Bring it!" You tease.

Ashton grabs hold of your waist and drags you in closer to him. You struggle to get away from him. You grab into anything you could but Ashton was just too strong. You give up and let Ashton squeeze you into him tight.

"Let's go, the taxi is here" Luke says who was now looking out the window.

Michael opens the door for you and when u leave everyone follows.

Ashton grabs you around the waist and pulls you in. You snuggle up close to him.

Everyone gets in the elevator.

"Loving that hoodie" Ashton winks "It looks good on you baby"

"Thanks babe" you say and peck him on the lips.

You walk to the taxi. Ashton jumps in first, you slide in after him and Luke climbs in after you. Forcing Michael to get into the front.

"Looks like your paying Clifford!" Luke jokes

"You wish white boy" Michael laughs

"Where to, Sir?" The Taxi driver asks

"Maccas and then the hospital please mate... If you will" Michael answers

"Are you Australian?" The Taxi driver asks

Michael takes a glance back, with a devil look on his face.

"No, I'm British" Michael says putting on a British accent.

"Oh right. How long have you been living there?" The taxi driver asks.

"Since I was a young boy" Michael smiles

"Oh Righto" the taxi driver mumbles

You cuddle into Ashton's arm and he looks down and pecks you on the nose.

"Mum says Calum's awake" Luke says

"Good" Ashton says

You drive in silence for about 3 minutes and then the taxi pulls into the Maccas car park.

"Be back in 2 minutes?" Michael warns the taxi driver before everyone sprints into Maccas. You all order what u want.

"It's cold" you say to Ashton.

"Grab yourself a coffee. I'll cuddle a

you and we will be at the hospital soon." He says reassuringly. His order gets called and he goes and collects it.

You go over to the Cafe counter and order yourself a coffee. Ashton comes and waits by your side. Luke and Michael were still waiting on their order.

"I love you Olivia, so much" he says planting a kiss on your neck.

"Not as much as I love you" you turn and kiss him on the lips.

The lady at the counter passed over the coffee and we were set to go. You had your hash brown, burger, chips and coffee. The boys get their order and follow you and Ashton to the taxi.

You all jump in the taxi and drive to the hospital. Everyone was worried about Calum, but they were very reserved at showing it.

You all get dropped off at the drop-off bay. Michael pays and you all walk in trying to find your way.

Eventually after about 5 minutes find Liz and she takes you too Calum.

You walked into the room with Calum sitting up in bed watching tv.

"How are you?" You say as soon as you walk in. You go and stand by his side and hold his hand. Everyone crowds around the bed too.

"I'll be alright" he says, but he doesn't sound very convincing .

There was a silence, and Calum kept staring at the Maccas in our hands.

You grab out the chips and hand it to him.

"Here you are" you say with a smile.

He smiled back with thankful eyes.

"We've got a plan for the show" Luke says

"Yeah, Olivia is going to sing and we are going to Skype you on a big screen with everyone."

Michael says

You look to the floor

"Wow, really Olivia? That's awesome! You'll be amazing!" Calum says, as cheery as he could.

"Yeah aha thanks" you reply. You cheeks going red.

You and Ashton stand back a bit and sit on the seats. Everyone did the same.

All the boys talked and joked together.

You and Ashton took selfies together in the corner.

It was going on 3 in the morning. and you were getting really tired.

A trundle was pulled out from under Calum's bed for Liz to sleep on. You remembered you grabbed a pair of pyjamas for Liz before you left. You gave them to her and she thanked you.

You all started to say your goodbyes. You go over and kiss Calum's forehead

"Hope your okay. You'll be alright. Text me if you need anything. I love you" you reassure Calum.

"Thanks Olivia. I love you too!" Calum smiles.

You follow everyone out of the room.

_________________________________

I have had so much trouble with Wattpad this afternoon it's not funny. Anyway I hope this works and I hope you enjoyed it. Vote and leave feedback.

On Wednesday I went to the 1D TMH concert. I saw 5sos and 1D and it was amazing. Had the best night ever!!!

Follow me on tumblr!

5secondsofsummerandsurf.tumblr.com

Olivia xx